This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ToDaClub View Post
    We are on the same page, kind of, you should love him. He is was the face of the Packers! But you should still hate to loose to the Vikings, and I hate winning with Favre. I'm with Fran Tarkington, it just ain't right! Don't see the Pack making the playoffs, pack just ain't got it this year.
    I think the Pack definitely steal a WC bid.
    "CFB YTD: 5-8-1 -16.2"

Comment

• Originally posted by mavskidd02 View Post
      I think the Pack definitely steal a WC bid.
      Hope your right, don't want Giants and/or Eagles, especially Eagles..

Comment

• Morning Ladies

Club, you get my e-mail Saturday regarding VolsClub???

Comment

• Originally posted by Spark View Post
          Morning Ladies

gmoring grandpa
          rjeremy for my accounts manager/i love how he keeps numbers

Comment

• Originally posted by vols fan View Post
            Alright Club, while WERE on a roll here is 2 plays I love for Saturday.I'm a Vol and an SEC guy so thats what I follow the most:
            Tenn-3 20* atomic bomb of the year
            UGA u59 20* atomic bomb.

Do as you wish.I have horrible luck when I post my plays but were 1-0 with you posting them.I mean us posting them.I mean you posting them
            Originally posted by ToDaClub View Post
            UGA u59 20* atomic bomb. I like this one!
            Originally posted by vols fan View Post
            Looks good.By the way,Tennessee(-3) beats Kentucky 38-17
            Originally posted by Spark View Post
            Morning Ladies

Yes, I was going to post these picks, that's why I was bugging you so much on Friday, wasn't able to get to a computer on saturday after I got your e-mail, to post these. I don't have the patience to try and post from my "Huckleberry" I'm guessing VolsClub will post a winner someday, Vols did put out the Tenn-3 pick. UGA game went under too.

Thanks

Comment

Yes, I was going to post these picks, that's why I was bugging you so much on Friday, wasn't able to get to a computer on saturday after I got your e-mail, to post these. I don't have the patience to try and post from my "Huckleberry" I'm guessing VolsClub will post a winner someday, Vols did put out the Tenn-3 pick. UGA game went under too.

Thanks
              I have the bombs at 3-0 Club.Were rolling

Comment

• Good morning yall

Comment

When are you 2 starting the volsclub service picks? And How much are you gonna charge? Dont forget to leave a comp play in the service section with EVERY post.

Comment

This Friday we play the Ohio State Buckeyes!

Projected scores. (50* atomic bomb)

Ohio State 1
                    UND 4

Originally posted by vols fan View Post
                    4-0 Sioux beat Ohio State 4-1. We have to be careful, if we predict the scores and we get too many right, VolsClub will be the name of our Service!!!

Comment

4-0 Sioux beat Ohio State 4-1. We have to be careful, if we predict the scores and we get too many right, VolsClub will be the name of our Service!!!
                      I am a very humble guy Club.I don't have to be first in our name.ClubVols sounds better to me.I kinda like the motto "Don't be a scrub,join the Club" and "Don't lose your balls,join ClubVols"

Comment

• I was a fan of the Vols till I went to the movie "The Blind Side" now I'm an Ole Miss fan Didn't know the story, but my wife said it was a movie we would both like, well now that I found out there are dead body parts under the FB field, I kind-of want to change the name!!

Comment

I was a fan of the Vols till I went to the movie "The Blind Side" now I'm an Ole Miss fan Didn't know the story, but my wife said it was a movie we would both like, well now that I found out there are dead body parts under the FB field, I kind-of want to change the name!!
                          I haven't seen it yet.Was it as good as I'm hearing?

Comment

• Twas the month before Xmas and no sign of snow. But N.O. doesn't care cause the Saints are 11 & 0. Dinkins scored a touchdown, Sharper intercepted a pass. And the Who Dat Nation cheered when Brady was sacked on his ass. Sunday the Redskins, to Washington we will go. And when the Black and Gold get finished we'll be 12 ......& 0! Go Brees, Go Bush, Go Harper & Ellis, our teams UNDEFEATED and the others are jealous!

Comment

• That was good Nex

Comment

I haven't seen it yet.Was it as good as I'm hearing?
                                I guess if your going to a movie with your wife, I would suggest it. What makes it better than average is it's a true story, and it's better than some vampire love story, those were my choices! Then hurry home!

Comment

Working...
                                X