Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Get rid of the service section, they suck! (Actually leave it and let us at them, it's better than the rant forum)Promote the members that are hot! Promote members! That will get you more members. Am I wrong guys? Alright I'm done!

Comment

• Originally posted by BettorsChat View Post
      By the way I wasn't getting defensive if you could hear me explain it to you over the phone you would know I wasn't getting defensive. Its very easy to misinterpret typing vs. an actual voice.
      DONT DO IT CLUB.....There's ways to track a phone call these days. KB called him two days ago. Need I say more????

KAZ
      [email protected]

I'm just here so I won't get fined....

Comment

• Originally posted by KazDog View Post
        DONT DO IT CLUB.....There's ways to track a phone call these days. KB called him two days ago. Need I say more????

KAZ
        KB doesn't have my #

Comment

• Im guessing Monte graduated high school in 1989. Ill make that my High school year guess of the year.

Comment

KAZ
            Originally posted by BettorsChat View Post
            KB doesn't have my #
            PoorKB,thoughtheknew better

Monte, you are so defensive!

And don't come back with "NO I'M NOT"

Comment

• Originally posted by longnex View Post
              Im guessing Monte graduated high school in 1989. Ill make that my High school year guess of the year.
              I got 1991

Comment

• And spark 1551, after 30 years of hard work!

Comment

• Morning boys! Been busy as hell at the office.

Comment

• Morning KB, I think the majority of my posts come on Wednesday nights when I get home from the club after a few.

Comment

• Originally posted by ToDaClub View Post
                      I'm gonna do it, You better back me up! The only question is where to post, service section or member picks? If we post in service section, 8pole and KB will chew us up, so I'm guessing member picks?
                      Not me. I not allowed in there

I did not follow the rules. I broke them and have paid my price

I have faith in KB to get the job done when it presents itself
                      He who wears diaper knows his shit - Confucius

Comment

• Originally posted by insidethe8thpol View Post
                        Not me. I not allowed in there

I did not follow the rules. I broke them and have paid my price

I have faith in KB to get the job done when it presents itself
                        Fuck Scum! I hate the pieces of trash!

Comment

• Morning Everyone

Comment

North Dakota is playing the Bulldogs next year????

KAZ
                            Originally posted by KazDog View Post
                            The Dogs should be loaded next year. If Mathews doesn't go into the draft, he'll get a Heisman vote or two.

KAZ
                            Originally posted by KazDog View Post
                            We like to keep you in the Urgent thread where you can do the least amount of damage!

KAZ
                            I called the AD at UND and told him to wait a year so Fresno wouldn't be so loaded.

Game is now confirmed: UND at Fresno State September 3, 2011. Should we start a thread now and let the bashing begin?

Comment

• A kid saw 2 dogs humpin. Mom says there bakin a cake. Kid says i know, u & dad baked 1 last night. I ate the frosting off the couch!

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X