• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Spark View Post
    vols is the man!!! My hero

For what?

Comment

• Originally posted by vols fan View Post
      Didn't think we was disagreeing.I thought we was on the same side on that one

I'll make it simple.I'm on Indy how bout you?
      I agree, if I was sustaindan, I would go all in. So let's post the Vol's/Club GOY. We've never lost one!

Comment

• Originally posted by ToDaClub View Post
        I agree, if I was sustaindan, I would go all in. So let's post the Vol's/Club GOY. We've never lost one!
        Lets call it a 20* atomic bomb

Comment

Wow, I honestly hadn't seen the line. Indy -1? When did balt earn that? That seems to good to be true. I better have a couple more drinks and then call my book. Atomic bomb coming!!

Comment

But what did you think of your new name? I put a lot of thought into that!
            I don't ban that often

Comment

• Shouldn't you 2 be in all sports discussing this game

Comment

• Originally posted by BettorsChat View Post
                I don't ban that often
                That's funny. Your the best Monte, I would love to meet you or just know a little about you. I have an opinion on your age, and views(well thats a givin). I do totally respect what you have done, and what you do on this site, don't always agree, but you have built a very, very good web site! Thanks

Just my opinion, remember who keeps it going.

Oh Yea

Comment

I'm gonna do it, You better back me up! The only question is where to post, service section or member picks? If we post in service section, 8pole and KB will chew us up, so I'm guessing member picks?

Comment

That's funny. Your the best Monte, I would love to meet you or just know a little about you. I have an opinion on your age, and views(well thats a givin). I do totally respect what you have done, and what you do on this site, don't always agree, but you have built a very, very good web site! Thanks

Just my opinion, remember who keeps it going.

Oh Yea
                    Thanks and you're right Wayne, Joe and all of the members of the site are what make this site what it is as I can't do it alone.

Comment

I'm gonna do it, You better back me up! The only question is where to post, service section or member picks? If we post in service section, 8pole and KB will chew us up, so I'm guessing member picks?
                      I don't KB will say anything as he's pissed off at me.

Comment

I don't KB will say anything as he's pissed off at me.
                        You do understand that these guys that "bend" the service section rules are trying to make your website better though don't you? If you are getting "hits" for "non members" to see those free picks, it won't help your site in the long run. You need to promote your members and your sponsors, not those scum bags. I've been here for a long time, you have members that are so much better than them! Just ask Sustaindan, He knows where to get the picks! People can make a lot more money with your mods and members than a scumbag service. The rant section, that was a no brainer, it has 35% of the home page during the week day. Get rid of the service section! Wow I'm writing books like savage! And yes, he's very good for the site too! Oh yea, JMO

Comment

You do understand that these guys that "bend" the service section rules are trying to make your website better though don't you? If you are getting "hits" for "non members" to see those free picks, it won't help your site in the long run. You need to promote your members and your sponsors, not those scum bags. I've been here for a long time, you have members that are so much better than them! Just ask Sustaindan, He knows where to get the picks! People can make a lot more money with your mods and members than a scumbag service. The rant section, that was a no brainer, it has 35% of the home page during the week day. Get rid of the service section! Wow I'm writing books like savage! And yes, he's very good for the site too! Oh yea, JMO
                          People do come here to look at their plays. However the point is that we have rules on the site. The rules can't be allowing people to bash services, but on other sections of the site they can't bash each other as the lines will become blurred. And KB got banned for bashing me. I didn't take it as a joke I took it as a jab at me. Everyone thinks its funny because if he had put a smiley behind it I would have known he was joking. However those jokes are getting old.

And to get back to the point of just getting rid of that section of the site. Every other forum that I know of has that section so there is no need to remove it just because members can't control themselves from following the site rules. These guys that post on here in the service section are small fries and there plays along with the big services can be accessed for free all over the internet.

Comment

People do come here to look at their plays. However the point is that we have rules on the site. The rules can't be allowing people to bash services, but on other sections of the site they can't bash each other as the lines will become blurred. And KB got banned for bashing me. I didn't take it as a joke I took it as a jab at me. Everyone thinks its funny because if he had put a smiley behind it I would have known he was joking. However those jokes are getting old.

And to get back to the point of just getting rid of that section of the site. Every other forum that I know of has that section so there is no need to remove it just because members can't control themselves from following the site rules. These guys that post on here in the service section are small fries and there plays along with the big services can be accessed for free all over the internet.
                            This is why I believe your are in your late 20's, early 30's. You got so defensive you really didn't get what I was saying. As for following every other site, well I thought the other sites sucked. Don't wreck this one please!

Comment

This is why I believe your are in your late 20's, early 30's. You got so defensive you really didn't get what I was saying. As for following every other site, well I thought the other sites sucked. Don't wreck this one please!
                              I wish I was in my late 20's or early 30's. I actually can pass for someone in there early 30's though.

Comment

By the way I wasn't getting defensive if you could hear me explain it to you over the phone you would know I wasn't getting defensive. Its very easy to misinterpret typing vs. an actual voice.

Comment

Working...
                                X