X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good afternoon Dimer,Club and JC

Comment

• Hey club,just pull for Dale jr to win sunday.No way KB could stay away after that

Comment

• Originally posted by ToDaClub View Post
        Thanks JC. Had a great day, weather is holding up pretty well, DaClub closes today so I'm headed out. Hope to get in another 36. Talk to KB for us, tell him my "Knowledge" ain't cutting it, we need him back.

I can't live with the fact he left because of a reply in my B-day thread! If only I was never born, KB would be here!!
        This place is like crack to KB, he will be back' just like female crack is like crack to me, i will be back

You understand that you might be able to figure out chunganese
        Questions, comments, complaints:
        [email protected]

Comment

• Originally posted by jcindaville View Post
          This place is like crack to KB, he will be back' just like female crack is like crack to me, i will be back

You understand that you might be able to figure out chunganese
          JCCHUNGER at his best

Comment

• Thank God the rain is out of here and fall is back in the air.Heading up to Gatlinburg,TN Sat,Sun and Mon to see some early Christmas lights and hang out with the family in the mountains I love this time of year,what about you guys?

Comment

• Originally posted by vols fan View Post
              Thank God the rain is out of here and fall is back in the air.Heading up to Gatlinburg,TN Sat,Sun and Mon to see some early Christmas lights and hang out with the family in the mountains I love this time of year,what about you guys?
              When i had a wife, we went to Gatlinburg alot, it was a perfect 1/2 way meeting point for her mom coming from Augusta GA and for us coming from Louisville. I have spent countless weekends there, real pretty this time of year.

I signed my divorce papers on Monday,so i guess my days in Gatlinburg are over!

Like Jesus said with his last breath

"Tetelestai"
              [email protected]

Comment

When i had a wife, we went to Gatlinburg alot, it was a perfect 1/2 way meeting point for her mom coming from Augusta GA and for us coming from Louisville. I have spent countless weekends there, real pretty this time of year.

I signed my divorce papers on Monday,so i guess my days in Gatlinburg are over!

Like Jesus said with his last breath

"Tetelestai"
                Pigeon Forge is nice to go ride go-karts and putt putt for the kids but it's a dry county so we spend most of our time in Gatlinburg so we can have some drinks with dinner.it's a nice place no doubt.Hell,me and Dixie got married up there

Comment

Pigeon Forge is nice to go ride go-karts and putt putt for the kids but it's a dry county so we spend most of our time in Gatlinburg so we can have some drinks with dinner.it's a nice place no doubt.Hell,me and Dixie got married up there
                  Pigeon Forge is changing, was up there in like June and they had alcohol at the Texas Roadhouse, just started selling it recently. I think Pigeon Forge was tired of losing restaurant business to Gatlinburg so they lobbied and got booze.
                  [email protected]

Comment

Pigeon Forge is changing, was up there in like June and they had alcohol at the Texas Roadhouse, just started selling it recently. I think Pigeon Forge was tired of losing restaurant business to Gatlinburg so they lobbied and got booze.
                    HELL yes.There is a catfish place in Pigeon Forge I like eating at but it sucks not having any cold beer while eating catfish.I might eat lunch there saturday and kick a few back

Comment

• what happend with kb?
                      2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

• Originally posted by 10DimeBry View Post
                        what happend with kb?
                        It's what we would call in football a "ticky-tack" penalty. I cant remember which thread it was but if he would have said it to anyone else no one would have said shit.But when you say it about the owner of the site it might cost you a day or two.

Comment

• Warning

If you receive an email from the
                          Department of Health
                          telling you not to eat canned pork
                          because of swine flu............

Ignore it. It's just Spam.

Comment

It's what we would call in football a "ticky-tack" penalty. I cant remember which thread it was but if he would have said it to anyone else no one would have said shit.But when you say it about the owner of the site it might cost you a day or two.
                            Quote:
                            Originally Posted by Chado1
                            Monte I already started a thread for this about 7 hours before you did. Why dont you merge mine and this together..."
                            KB response
                            Cause he's too busy sucking service cock to fill his intestines"

Now had he put a smiley behind this I would have taken it as a joke. However, these types of jokes are getting old.

Comment

• Originally posted by BettorsChat View Post
                              Quote:
                              Originally Posted by Chado1
                              Monte I already started a thread for this about 7 hours before you did. Why dont you merge mine and this together..."
                              KB response
                              Cause he's too busy sucking service cock to fill his intestines"

Now had he put a smiley behind this I would have taken it as a joke. However, these types of jokes are getting old.
                              Can we go back and add a smiley and it all be over with

Comment

Can we go back and add a smiley and it all be over with
                                U would have to ask KB that.

Comment

Working...
                                X