X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BettorsChat View Post
    Why aren't you speaking to Longnex
    Ask him.....I'm sure he'd love to tell you.

KAZ
    [email protected]

I'm just here so I won't get fined....

Comment

• Good morning all

Comment

• Originally posted by Meg29 View Post
        Good morning all
        Morning Meg30

Comment

• Originally posted by BettorsChat View Post
          Morning Meg30

no... stop

Comment

• Originally posted by Meg29 View Post
            no... stop
            I wish we could stop

Comment

• In context to all the stupid threads that have gone on, and all the BS threads that go on for days on end, and all the fighting between members that is looked over, I don't get why CB's thread is closed.

I think it's ridiculous.
              "CFB YTD: 5-8-1 -16.2"

Comment

• Originally posted by mavskidd02 View Post
                In context to all the stupid threads that have gone on, and all the BS threads that go on for days on end, and all the fighting between members that is looked over, I don't get why CB's thread is closed.

I think it's ridiculous.
                What good was keeping it open?

Comment

• The better question is, why close it? "Who was it hurting?"

Comment

The better question is, why close it? "Who was it hurting?"
                    Didnt you want the exact opposite though for savages thread?
                    SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Chado1 View Post
                      good point!
                      Nothing is as far away as one minute ago.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chado1 View Post
                        That's my point, name-calling, cursing and bashing went on in Savage's threads 300+ posts, and doesn't get closed. Meanwhile, a thread that is actually relevant to the site gets closed once some posters have words.

I think it's stupid. Why leave the BS threads open for days on end, but close the threads that are relavent to whether or not a good capper keeps posting?

Comment

• Morning Inmates

Comment

That's my point, name-calling, cursing and bashing went on in Savage's threads 300+ posts, and doesn't get closed. Meanwhile, a thread that is actually relevant to the site gets closed once some posters have words.

I think it's stupid. Why leave the BS threads open for days on end, but close the threads that are relavent to whether or not a good capper keeps posting?
                            mavs, it is not stupid ... that is what mods do ... they close threads, they ban users, they delete posts ... they delete threads ... they do what they can to keep the peace ... they moderate ...

that thread was relevant to gambling when it was opened .. then it turned into a bashing fest ... I banned kb and chado from that thread at a time when I thought it was not completely out of hand and maybe everyone would just sit back and relax a little ... I even made a post to cb saying I banned them thinking he would calm down ... I should have known better... I did not want to lose cb as a poster ... remember, my job is to try to keep all posters posting ... to try to calm things down ... no matter of personalities or friendships ... again, I should have known it would never work with cb ... I locked the thread AFTER everyone had to say what they wanted to ... AFTER the subjects that were called horrible names by cb had their say ... Just look at the last post by longnex in that thread ... he said it perfectly ... great time to lock er up ... no need to keep it open so anyone can come back in there and start battling again ...

Not sure if you are on other sites ... but if you are you will agree with me when I say we allow a hell of a lot more to go on in a thread before we lock it up than anywhere else ...

You say well how about the savage thread?? Wayne was involved in that one and he handled that thread they way he wanted to ... he wanted to explain to savage his feelings and he left it open ...

mavs you know I hardly ever explain why I do things around here but I wanted to on this one ....

Have a great day buddy ... I hope you understand a little more now ...
                            Last edited by Spark; 08-28-2009, 08:56 AM.

Comment

In context to all the stupid threads that have gone on, and all the BS threads that go on for days on end, and all the fighting between members that is looked over, I don't get why CB's thread is closed.

I think it's ridiculous.
                              Sometimes threads allow for a therapeutic release for a forum. Savage's threads at times have some reasonable discussion going on in them. then they resort to name calling. However if you havent noticed most of Savage's threads get almost no play on the top page anymore and the players that were bashing away have cooled off.

In the CB thread that simply wasnt going to happen. Mods here do a great job of making that distinction IMO.

g'morning all

PK
                              No thrills, frills, spills or write-ups. Just givin ya the winners everyday.

Comment

• Spark, never take my words as calling you (or Monte or Wayne) out in regards to your jobs' moderating. I just thought it was closed a little too quickly, but you know far more than I do.

All I ask for is an explanation sometimes, when I think things could have been handled better, and you provided that. Thank you.

Have a good day Spark.

Comment

Working...
                                X