X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by vols fan View Post
    Howd ya like Turner field?
    Time of my life Vols. Thanks for asking. Had dinner one night at a place called the Bullpen. Great food. Didn't get a chance to go to the Varsity, but maybe next time.

Saw Hanson and Lowe pitch. Saw Chip hit a homer. And saw McCann throwing out and picking off runners. Two wins to boot. Just an overall great time.
    "CFB YTD: 5-8-1 -16.2"

Comment

99.9% of the reason I'm going is Def Leppard.Cheap Trick will be there also so should be a good one.I like about 3 or 4 Poison songs but been a BIG Def Leppard fan since I was12
      I'm a Def Leppard fan as well.

Def Leppard is the sole headliner (with Cheap Trick installed as the opening act, and Poison in the second slot).

Shit I would leave after Def Leppard

Comment

• Originally posted by BettorsChat View Post
        I'm a huge Ace-Ace fan as well.

Ace-Ace is the sole name I have written on my anal dildo (double sided 12 incher, i sit on it many times a day while bumping the Ace thread).

Shit I would leave never leave the house if Ace moved in. I would get a sore throat from swallowing his sausage 24/7
        Wow Vols, that concert talk really got him thinking didn't it?

Comment

I'm a Def Leppard fan as well.

Def Leppard is the sole headliner (with Cheap Trick installed as the opening act, and Poison in the second slot).

Shit I would leave after Def Leppard
          There on last so I have no choice but to leave after Def Leppard.

I feel like this will be one of the last few shows that they still sound decent.Joe, like all of us, aint getting no younger.The good thing is all there songs have alot of backup vocals so they can have some younger singers come in and do backup and still hit some of them high notes.

Comment

• Originally posted by mavskidd02 View Post
            Time of my life Vols. Thanks for asking. Had dinner one night at a place called the Bullpen. Great food. Didn't get a chance to go to the Varsity, but maybe next time.

Saw Hanson and Lowe pitch. Saw Chip hit a homer. And saw McCann throwing out and picking off runners. Two wins to boot. Just an overall great time.
            The Bullpen is pretty cool.We try to get there early cause they let you park for free if your eating there.Then walk right across the street to Turner field.Let me know next time your coming and maybe we can get a beer at the game.We go to alot of games at the last minute and by cheap tickets and hang out at the chop house bar there in right field.

Comment

• Originally posted by kbsooner21 View Post
              Monte =

Poor wittle monte locked me out of his ace ace thread

poor wittle monte can't take kaz and i ragging on his man crush

poor wittle monte, I'll send you some Kleenex for your tears
              He actually locked you out of that Ace Ace thread?
              SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by KazDog View Post
                Monte removed me from his precious wittle Ace Ace thread....

Monte....do you take your dress off before logging on, or do you keep it on throughout the day? I guess Meg isn't the only little girl on the site....What a puss! :

KAZ
                You too?

OMG Monte loves that Ace Ace dude. I see him lurking in his thread all day every day at the other forum..

Comment

Wow Vols, that concert talk really got him thinking didn't it?
                  BWAHAHAHAHAHA

Comment

• Yep, Monte's man meat gets deflated when Kaz and I rip on his lover Ace

Comment

• Originally posted by Chado1 View Post
                      You too?

OMG Monte loves that Ace Ace dude. I see him lurking in his thread all day every day at the other forum..
                      You're full of shit

Comment

You're full of shit
                        Yea right

If he wasn't so fucking precious to you, no one would be locked out of that thread

Comment

Yea right

If he wasn't so fucking precious to you, no one would be locked out of that thread
                          You were both asked nicely to not clutter up that thread and both of you came back with BS posts. Therefore you were barred from that thread. So it looks like to me that both of you really miss that thread especially you.

Comment

• Good afternoon yall

Damn good show last night Monte I will say Poison was way better then I thought they would be.All three bands were awsome

Comment

Good afternoon yall

Damn good show last night Monte I will say Poison was way better then I thought they would be.All three bands were awsome
                              I tell you what sucked was after paying $125 a ticket they fucking charge $11 for a 24 ounce BUD Light I hate that shit

Comment

• Morning Everyone

Comment

Working...
                                X