• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by kbsooner21 View Post
    Um, that's not exactly what I had in mind
    That's why you're gay and I'm not

Comment

• Nice comeback while you're probably sitting there screaming, riding the Sybian

Comment

nice comeback while you're probably sitting there screaming, riding the sybian
        i know i am going to catch hell but wtf is "the sybian" ???????? Ps-some gay guy's name ??????????
        DON'T YOU EAT THE YELLOW SNOW !! PS-MARVIN LOVES SPLIT SALAD !!

Comment

• GOOGLED IT ///
          SYBIAN....FOR WOMEN
          Built to provide a lifetime of pleasure, this device has been marketed since 1987! Sybian gives the ultimate in sexual stimulation and is primarily used for sexual gratification but hundreds have had their first orgasm ever when using it. Thousands have gone from settling for a single orgasm, to being multi-orgasmic and then to being poly-orgasmic. All have become more responsive and enjoyable partners. Click here for complete information.

VENUS 2000.....FOR MEN
          Built to provide unlimited sexual gratification, this device was marketed as Venus II from Oct. '93 to April '98 and since then as Venus 2000. It is a one-of-a-kind, hands free masturbation aid with controllable stroking action, that gives powerfully satisfying orgasms. You can achieve an orgasm in minutes or enjoy sensual stroking for hours. Click here for complete information.
          PS-I THINK HE MIGHT BE MORE INTERESTED IN THE VENUS 2000-LOL !!
          DON'T YOU EAT THE YELLOW SNOW !! PS-MARVIN LOVES SPLIT SALAD !!

Comment

• Monte uses both, since he hasn't quite figured out what sex he actually is yet....

Monte = hermaphrodite

her⋅maph⋅ro⋅dite
              /hɜrˈmæfrəˌdaɪt/ Show Spelled Pronunciation [hur-maf-ruh-dahyt] Show IPA

–noun
            1. an individual in which reproductive organs of both sexes are present.

KAZ
            [email protected]

I'm just here so I won't get fined....

Comment

• Damn it is hot out .. 90 degrees right now ... I HATE it ... bring back winter ...

Comment

• Originally posted by Spark View Post
                Damn it is hot out .. 90 degrees right now ... I HATE it ... bring back winter ...
                We got up to 100 last week in central Cali.....

KAZ
                [email protected]

Comment

• Originally posted by KazDog View Post

KAZ
                  Thats nuts ... Can not handle the heat ...

My brother, Hotter the better for him ... 70 degrees and he is walking around in a jacket ... 95 degrees and he is out working in his yard ...

Comment

Thats nuts ... Can not handle the heat ...

My brother, Hotter the better for him ... 70 degrees and he is walking around in a jacket ... 95 degrees and he is out working in his yard ...
                    Spark the 'Ice Man'.

I heard you were cold, but I thought that was figuratively and not literally.

KAZ
                    [email protected]

Comment

Nice comeback while you're probably sitting there screaming, riding the Sybian
                      WTF is that supposed to be? Figures it's something only queers or steers would know

Comment

Monte uses both, since he hasn't quite figured out what sex he actually is yet....

Monte = hermaphrodite

her⋅maph⋅ro⋅dite
                          /hɜrˈmæfrəˌdaɪt/ Show Spelled Pronunciation [hur-maf-ruh-dahyt] Show IPA

–noun
                        1. an individual in which reproductive organs of both sexes are present.

KAZ

Didn't you have that in your profile a while back?

Comment

• Morning Inmates ...

Comment

• Morning Everyone including our Cats, Hated One, WPOT etc, etc,

Comment

KAZ
                              Supposed to be 100 or more every day for about the next week here on the southern Plains. I bought my dog a plastic swimming pool yesterday so he can keep cool during the day. He just thought it was a big water bowl. All he does is drink out of it...dumbass...at least he won't get dehydrated.

Comment

Damn it is hot out .. 90 degrees right now ... I HATE it ... bring back winter ...
                                We have that same heat wave you guys are getting right now also Joe...too humid so hot outside almost unearable to stay out there long....

Morning fellas....
                                SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X