8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

• Originally posted by 10DimeBry View Post
      kb was on a ski trip......damn i feel sorry for the mountain
      Originally posted by 10DimeBry View Post
      quick question to anybody?

when kb goes skiing does he ski down the mountain or does the mountain ski down kb?
      OMG!!!

Comment

• Yea, real funny assholes

Damn I miss this guy

Comment

• LMAO come on now KB
          2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

• What up brother? How ya been man?

Comment

• good life is good. been busy with work. other than that i'm fine. my old job i use to work at the trucking company had to lay off 12ppl last week. man i feel bad. the economy isnt so bad its just slow and that industry is cut throat. contractors discount huge and its hard to stay afloat. anyhow i'm good hows things with you?
              2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

good life is good. been busy with work. other than that i'm fine. my old job i use to work at the trucking company had to lay off 12ppl last week. man i feel bad. the economy isnt so bad its just slow and that industry is cut throat. contractors discount huge and its hard to stay afloat. anyhow i'm good hows things with you?
                Couldn't be much better man. Work is great. Really enjoying what I'm doing. Basically same old stuff. You know me, don't need much to keep me happy

Glad to hear everything is well bro. Looking forward to the Tourney. Hope OU gets their shit together and makes a run. Hope those fucking guards quit fighting over some bitch and realize they have a once in a lifetime chance to make a run at a title. They have the talent imo, just need to get their chemistry issues together.

Comment

• OU has the talent i just think that its gonna be difficult cause they are an up and down team. if they come to play they can beat anyone. if they dont they can get beat by just about anyone. time will tell.

i'm looking forward to my siena saints. A 9 seed is unreal i still cant believe it. i had them pegged as a 11 or maybe a 10 at highest. this city is buzzing. I'm just nervous cause I dont think OSU will look past them. time will tell.
                  2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

OU has the talent i just think that its gonna be difficult cause they are an up and down team. if they come to play they can beat anyone. if they dont they can get beat by just about anyone. time will tell.

i'm looking forward to my siena saints. A 9 seed is unreal i still cant believe it. i had them pegged as a 11 or maybe a 10 at highest. this city is buzzing. I'm just nervous cause I dont think OSU will look past them. time will tell.
                    IMO, siena would have been better off as a ten or an 11, and away from L'Ville. Better off as a ten, and getting to play Mich St, round 2 rather than L'Ville.
                    "CFB YTD: 5-8-1 -16.2"

Comment

• i agree mavs. I'm really more scared of getting by Ohio st they arent being pegged as a big dog here and have big expectations after beating vandy in round 1 last year. If they can get by ohio st they will be big dogs vs l'ville and will play loose. siena played a great schedule this year which includes kansas, pitt,tenn they lost but hung tough with Kansas at kansas. if hasbrook is on siena will win.
                      2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

i agree mavs. I'm really more scared of getting by Ohio st they arent being pegged as a big dog here and have big expectations after beating vandy in round 1 last year. If they can get by ohio st they will be big dogs vs l'ville and will play loose. siena played a great schedule this year which includes kansas, pitt,tenn they lost but hung tough with Kansas at kansas. if haXXXook is on siena will win.
                        I like Siena over State, but Ville does look really untouchable right now, especially against a team like the Saints, IMO very little chance to beat the Cards. I do however think Mich St. is awful and will get bounced 2nd round. a 10 in USC's spot, I would put the Saints right into the S16.
                        "CFB YTD: 5-8-1 -16.2"

Comment

• Man these South American chicks like to hang their titties out. Love watching the crowd during these WBC games

Comment

i agree mavs. I'm really more scared of getting by Ohio st they arent being pegged as a big dog here and have big expectations after beating vandy in round 1 last year. If they can get by ohio st they will be big dogs vs l'ville and will play loose. siena played a great schedule this year which includes kansas, pitt,tenn they lost but hung tough with Kansas at kansas. if haXXXook is on siena will win.
                            Originally posted by kbsooner21 View Post
                            Man these South American chicks like to hang their titties out. Love watching the crowd during these WBC games
                            Hey Dimer, welcome home! Glad your back for us lurkers, Siena Vs. North Dakota State in the midwest region final!

KB keep the skis beneath ya and the girls underneath ya!!! Sorry, old saying from my younger years when I worked at a resort in Montana! Those were the days.
                            I think spark lived there also in his younger days, but the rockies hadnt formed yet.

Comment

• Sup Club? You still ski much?

Comment

• Originally posted by kbsooner21 View Post
                                Sup Club? You still ski much?
                                Not like when I was younger, bad knee, I can keep up with most. But I use to be (I start so many sentences with that ) crazy, jumping off cornices, skiing the trees in the black diamond area, now I relax more, and just ski the groomed trails. The year I worked at the resort in Montana we went 146 times, then spent a month in Tahoe. That was a year to remember. Where you vacationing at?

Comment

Working...
                                X