This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jcheckers View Post
    You definately got 'em started up now Bill!!

no shit, what would've happened with a nip pic???
    updated thru 4/04 play

CFB: (0-1) 1.05 units
    NFL: (0-0) 0.0 units

Comment

• If you guys uncrop the photo you can see the whole thing.

Comment

• Hey Guys ... How much we miss some others huh??? Damn, I would remember sitting here till midnight just laffing my arse off many a night ...

Dimer, Jimmy, Bover, Meg, RJ, Chuckie, BHS, JBC, LDawg, Rook, rwall and a few others ... Griffey making us breakfast evey morning .. hahahahaha

I just wish for one night we could bring em all back ... But I know people go in different directions at times ... Hope they are all doing well ... Miss ya guys ....

Comment

• Originally posted by Spark View Post
          Hey Guys ... How much we miss some others huh??? Damn, I would remember sitting here till midnight just laffing my arse off many a night ...

Dimer, Jimmy, Bover, Meg, RJ, Chuckie, BHS, JBC, LDawg, Rook, rwall and a few others ... Griffey making us breakfast evey morning .. hahahahaha

I just wish for one night we could bring em all back ... But I know people go in different directions at times ... Hope they are all doing well ... Miss ya guys ....

spark you are so right my man.Just one more night would be great.Wonder if we could e-mail everyone and set up a 1 night only bettorschat no holds barred discussion forum and see what happens.To tell you the truth Rj was an asset to this forum and was very valuable here.If RJ COVERBOY FRANK AND THAT WHOLE CREW WERE HERE EVERYDAY OR EVEN ONCE A WEEK WOULD BE GREAT.SOME OF THESE NEW MEMBERS HAVE NO CLUE WHAT IT WAS LIKE IN THE OLD DAYS
          MLB 2012***100-98 +$215 OR +2.15 UNITS
          HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
          0-0TOP PLAYS

NCAA FBL 2011-2012**** 26-23

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

• Originally posted by Spark View Post
            Hey Guys ... How much we miss some others huh??? Damn, I would remember sitting here till midnight just laffing my arse off many a night ...

SPARK GIVE ME THE E-MAILS OF THE GUYS I AM A GOOD SALESMAN IF THAT DONT WORK THEN I AM NOT TO PROUD TO BEG WOULD BE GREAT THOUGH SEE WHAT YOU CAN DO AND IF I COULD HELP AT ALL LET ME KNOW
            MLB 2012***100-98 +$215 OR +2.15 UNITS
            HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
            0-0TOP PLAYS

NCAA FBL 2011-2012**** 26-23

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

• Originally posted by tech fan View Post
              SPARK GIVE ME THE E-MAILS OF THE GUYS I AM A GOOD SALESMAN IF THAT DONT WORK THEN I AM NOT TO PROUD TO BEG WOULD BE GREAT THOUGH SEE WHAT YOU CAN DO AND IF I COULD HELP AT ALL LET ME KNOW
              Bet you couldn't sale chicken wings!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by tech fan View Post
                spark you are so right my man.Just one more night would be great.Wonder if we could e-mail everyone and set up a 1 night only bettorschat no holds barred discussion forum and see what happens.To tell you the truth Rj was an asset to this forum and was very valuable here.If RJ COVERBOY FRANK AND THAT WHOLE CREW WERE HERE EVERYDAY OR EVEN ONCE A WEEK WOULD BE GREAT.SOME OF THESE NEW MEMBERS HAVE NO CLUE WHAT IT WAS LIKE IN THE OLD DAYS

Tech, You are correct regarding RJ .. him and I would have some blow out lay down arguments but we would stand back up, dust ourselves off and shake hands every time ... He was terrific for this forum ... just look at the Classic forum ... he is all over in there ...

Have a great day buddy ... always good to see you ...

Morning Inmates

Comment

• Morning guys. Never realized how dirty of a player Trevor Ariza is for the Lakers til I saw it in person last night. Although he may be a shitty person, Kobe on the court!

Comment

• Originally posted by kbsooner21 View Post
                    Morning guys. Never realized how dirty of a player Trevor Ariza is for the Lakers til I saw it in person last night. Although he may be a shitty person, Kobe on the court!

Didn't get a chance to watch the game
                    How'd you like ol' Sefoloshashimmihaha??
                    updated thru 4/04 play

Comment

• Originally posted by Bill the Thrill View Post
                      Didn't get a chance to watch the game
                      How'd you like ol' Sefoloshashimmihaha??
                      He fucking sucks

I don't know, I wasn't too impressed. Missed a few easy buckets, but the other guys were trying to pick him up and everything, so it seems like they like him. I think he'll be ok when he gets a little more comfortable. Brooks gave him the start last night and assigned him to Kobe, so he was probably a little nervous

Comment

• Originally posted by ToDaClub View Post
                        We want nipple!!! We want nipple!!!
                        OK, Thrill...I can certainly understand how Maria would be reluctant to expose her nipples on the World Wide Web...so here's what I'll do for the good of our online community. I'll meet Maria here in OKC, verify the nipple piercing story and then vouch for the veracity of the story to the members here on BC. That's just the kind of guy I am....sensitive to the needs of others.

Comment

• Originally posted by garth View Post
                          OK, Thrill...I can certainly understand how Maria would be reluctant to expose her nipples on the World Wide Web...so here's what I'll do for the good of our online community. I'll meet Maria here in OKC, verify the nipple piercing story and then vouch for the veracity of the story to the members here on BC. That's just the kind of guy I am....sensitive to the needs of others.
                          Garth,
                          What a true brother you are, any sacrifice for the common good of your fellow man.

I will suggest this to her and bring up the point that there is some doubt being raised to the credibility of the nipple piercing.

I'm sure that will get 'er done!
                          updated thru 4/04 play

Comment

• Originally posted by Bill the Thrill View Post
                            Garth,
                            What a true brother you are, any sacrifice for the common good of your fellow man.

I will suggest this to her and bring up the point that there is some doubt being raised to the credibility of the nipple piercing.

I'm sure that will get 'er done!
                            Yeah, no doubt!

Comment

• Originally posted by garth View Post

Do all people think this way or just us sick Okie bastards?

Comment

• Originally posted by kbsooner21 View Post

Do all people think this way or just us sick Okie bastards?
                                I've always felt it is very important to volunteer. I think Garth is very noble to offer his assistance!

This Bud's for you Garth!!

Comment

Working...
                                X