Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Morning Monte, you kill anyone lately??
    Questions, comments, complaints:
    [email protected]

Comment

• Originally posted by Spark View Post
      Morning Jimmy ... another 5 inches of snow here last night ... more snow this January than ever before ...

Morning Gang
      Wow ... i wouldn't know how to live in that.

This weather down here is so crazy. We had a few cold spells, and as usual, most of the tress in the open lost their leaves. We warmed up again in the 70's for the last 1/4 of December and 1st part of January, and now we're freezing.

Most of the trees are still green in the woods. My friends that rabbit hunt say it's not worth going hunt cause the vegetation is still to live. I also noticed that some of the trees around here, that lost their leaves, are starting to grow them back. Now we're expected to have have a few freezing weeks. Crazy, just crazy!!!
      Last edited by Lsufan; 01-13-2009, 10:27 AM.
      "Calling an illegal alien an 'undocumented immigrant'
      is like calling a drug dealer an 'unlicensed pharmacist'"

Comment

• Originally posted by Lsufan View Post
        Wow ... i wouldn't know how to live in that.

This weather down here is so crazy. We had a few cold spells, and as usual, most of the tress in the open lost their leaves. We warmed up again in the 70's for the last 1/4 of December and 1st part of January, and now we're freezing.

Most of the trees are still green in the woods. My friends that rabbit hunt say it's not worth going hunt cause the vegetation is still to live. I also noticed that some of the trees around here, that lost their leaves, are starting to grow them back. Now we're expected to have have a few freezing weeks. Crazy, just crazy!!!
        Me and my wife were saying the same thing last night.Hell my front yard is starting to turn back green.It won't be for long cause Thursday and Friday it's supposed to get to 15-18 degrees here.BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Comment

• Fucking pissed off

Bought some gummy cherry sours at the m all at lunch and get back to the office and they're stale

Comment

Morning Jimmy ... another 5 inches of snow here last night ... more snow this January than ever before ...

Morning Gang

And another 4 inches last night and still snowing like a bitch ...

Comment

• Morning buddy!

I sent Meg a text asking how the snow was yesterday.

Her response...."White"

Comment

• Originally posted by ToDaClub View Post
                We had the most snowfall ever on record in December, didn't get time to do anything except shovel and snow blow. I'm really considering getting the fck out of here. My dog refuses to go out in the morning, little shit is pissin somewhere in the house!!

But the holidays were great, hope yours went well also.
                Damn, Club...your dog probably doesn't want to turn into a popsicle.

Comment

• Originally posted by kbsooner21 View Post
                  Morning buddy!

I sent Meg a text asking how the snow was yesterday.

Her response...."White"

hahahahahaha

She loves the snow and cold ....

I do not mind the cold at all ... it is the damn snow I hate!!! brings everything to a crawl ...

Comment

• Morning Everyone

Comment

hahahahahaha

She loves the snow and cold ....

I do not mind the cold at all ... it is the damn snow I hate!!! brings everything to a crawl ...

I'll trade spots with ya Spark, we are a balmey -24 right now.

Here's the story guys, if you ever miss on your "Mortgage Buster GOY/500 Unit No Brainer" and think it can't get worse...punch in 58201 on a weather page...It will turn your day around fast, "Damm at least I'm not club!!!"

Comment

• Originally posted by BettorsChat View Post
                        Morning Everyone

Morning Monte ....

Comment

• Good Morning Peeps

Comment

• What's going on Fan? How are you buddy?

Comment

• Jimmy ... what up pal???

How is the back???

Comment

• Originally posted by ToDaClub View Post
                                punch in 58201 on a weather page...It will turn your day around fast

At least the weather is "FAIR"

Feels like -42 .... How can you tell when it's -23
                                Last edited by Lsufan; 01-14-2009, 09:41 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X