This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by vols fan View Post
    Good morning yall.All these threads about monsters is going to give me nightmares tonight
    Hey man, congrats on the new baby, very exciting!
    NBA is a joke

Comment

• Originally posted by kbsooner21 View Post
      Morning dudes
      You have been warned once already about name calling and now you come in here and call us all dudes.BAN his ass Spark.

Comment

• Wow, lots going on in here!

Happy birthday, Jimmy! Sorry I missed it!

Congrats on the soon to be new arrivals for Vols and THA FIX! Great stuff...best wishes to you and your family!

Bryce, good luck buddy! Get your ass out of that hospital...although I am sure not seeing some of those nurses will be a bummer but how great is that that you will be home for the Holidays!

Good stuff in here guys! Glad I poked my head in!!!!
        Three Jack's Record http://www.bettorschat.com/forums/sh...10#post1323910

Comment

• what up everybody?
          2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

• What up Dimer, 3J?

Comment

• not much home for lunch. hey did u get my tx about the maryland/nevada bowl game?
              2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

• Originally posted by 10DimeBry View Post
                not much home for lunch. hey did u get my tx about the maryland/nevada bowl game?
                No. My phone was down from Sunday afternoon til last night. Finally got it fixed. Send it again will ya?

Comment

• Originally posted by kbsooner21 View Post
                  No. My phone was down from Sunday afternoon til last night. Finally got it fixed. Send it again will ya?
                  guys just to be perfectly clear........what kb said above is code for......I had no money, my phone got shutoff for nonpayment and i got paid yesterday, paid my bill it got turned back on.
                  2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

guys just to be perfectly clear........what kb said above is code for......I had no money, my phone got shutoff for nonpayment and i got paid yesterday, paid my bill it got turned back on.
                    NBA is a joke

Comment

• KB send me Dimers phone number, going to text that homo
                      Questions, comments, complaints:
                      [email protected]

Comment

• 3 Jack, is that like a code name for how many times you beat off before you have sex with your old lady??
                        [email protected]

Comment

Thanks for clarifying...I thought it was code for 'someone cut the string connecting the two cans'.....

Comment

• Originally posted by jcindaville View Post
                            3 Jack, is that like a code name for how many times you beat off before you have sex with your old lady??
                            Maybe back in the day...I should just change my name to 'One Pump Chump' nowadays....or 'Two Second Tommy', although my name is John....

Comment

• Originally posted by Three Jack View Post
                              Maybe back in the day...I should just change my name to 'One Pump Chump' nowadays....or 'Two Second Tommy', although my name is John....
                              OMG

Me too

Baseball dave told me that i would probably nut if a lady said hi to me
                              [email protected]

Comment

• vols fan
                                Registered User Join Date: Nov 2006

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Right now I'm on the fence.I have just seemed to ride crazyskills big cock at the right times(like last night) and have gotten my rectum filled with his jismFor that I thank you.The other side though says my boy KB and his 50,000 post has seen alot of shit and probably can pick out a fag better than anybody.If you are a fag you should know that no one here would drain your man juice from your balls like i will

Vols fan, you are such a fucking polesmoker. Tell me now who did knock up Daisy, cause i know it wasnt you
                                [email protected]

Comment

Working...
                                X