X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Morning guys

Comment

• Morning, Hokie. Congrats to Va Tech on their BCS bowl chance! That'll be a good game between the Hokies and Cincinnati.

Comment

• Originally posted by garth View Post
        Morning, Hokie. Congrats to Va Tech on their BCS bowl chance! That'll be a good game between the Hokies and Cincinnati.

Thanks Garth! It's amazing that they are even in this bowl again. Such a young team (and crappy conference ) But I'm happy and it should definitely be a good game. Both teams well coached. Congrats on your Sooners. That O is a machine. Should be a helluva title game!

Comment

• Good morning Hokie and Garth. Great job by Va Tech this year. Didn't think they had it in them--beamer ball alive and well. I don't think he gets enough credit for the job he does.

Comment

• Originally posted by bryce View Post
            Good morning Hokie and Garth. Great job by Va Tech this year. Didn't think they had it in them--beamer ball alive and well. I don't think he gets enough credit for the job he does.

Morning Bryce! How ya feelin buddy?

Yea Beamer doesn't get mentioned much in terms of the job he's done. Probably because he sucks in bowls. But he's been at VT 21 years now as the coach and I can tell you the school would be nowhere without him. I got there right when the program started rising in 94 and got on the national scence shocking Texas in the Sugar Bowl in 95. So I was pretty lucky to be there for that. But I have friends that were there during the Chokie years when there were lots of 2-9 seasons. I'm still amazed no one has hired Bud Foster away. As good as Beamer's been, he knows he owes a huge amount of credit to him.

Comment

• what up everybody? home for a bit today. hope all is well with everyone
              2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

• Suck my dick Dimer

Comment

• Originally posted by kbsooner21 View Post
                  Suck my dick Dimer
                  No smiley with that. Watch out dimer,he's talking dirty to you

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by hokie99 View Post
                      Morning Bryce! How ya feelin buddy?

Yea Beamer doesn't get mentioned much in terms of the job he's done. Probably because he sucks in bowls. But he's been at VT 21 years now as the coach and I can tell you the school would be nowhere without him. I got there right when the program started rising in 94 and got on the national scence shocking Texas in the Sugar Bowl in 95. So I was pretty lucky to be there for that. But I have friends that were there during the Chokie years when there were lots of 2-9 seasons. I'm still amazed no one has hired Bud Foster away. As good as Beamer's been, he knows he owes a huge amount of credit to him.
                      Doing well buddy--will be going home by next Friday---I feel free for the first time in 3 months--thanks for asking..Beamer deserves more credit than he gets that is for sure

Comment

• Originally posted by kbsooner21 View Post
                        Suck my dick Dimer
                        damn what did i ever do? besides being your hero and idol?
                        2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

• Originally posted by bryce View Post
                          Doing well buddy--will be going home by next Friday---I feel free for the first time in 3 months--thanks for asking..Beamer deserves more credit than he gets that is for sure
                          Awesome to hear you get to head home soon.

Great timing with the holidays too. Plus you need to be ready for Bowl season.

Comment

• Originally posted by hokie99 View Post
                            Awesome to hear you get to head home soon.

Great timing with the holidays too. Plus you need to be ready for Bowl season.
                            I have been in here for three months---no ESPN --the only thing I get is the NFL network-what is the deal with the NFL network--they never have any live games on...except maybe a Thursday night...the channel is useless to me...I still have not been able to watch a hoop game and have had to cap all my games by reading...I mean its adds to your capping ability to actually watch a damn game IMO.

Comment

• Originally posted by 10DimeBry View Post
                              what up everybody? home for a bit today. hope all is well with everyone
                              suck my dick fatty
                              Questions, comments, complaints:
                              [email protected]

Comment

• Originally posted by vols fan View Post
                                No smiley with that. Watch out dimer,he's talking dirty to you
                                suck my cock bitch tits
                                Questions, comments, complaints:
                                [email protected]

Comment

Working...
                                X