Just look at Spark
          Good point

Comment

• OMG..

SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

• Morning all. How bout them Sooners!!!

Comment

• Morning, KB. Morning everyone.. No matter how the BCS crap comes out today at least we can quit hearing Mack Brown beg on ESPN every 5 minutes. Sooners/Pokes was the closest 20-pt game I've ever seen. Sooners get a great road win!
                Last edited by garth; 11-30-2008, 09:48 AM.

Comment

• I agree Garth. Mack is such a class act it's hard to hate him (even though he's a whorn) but his politicking is nauseating

What a great win last night! The Pokes were fired up for us and they did an excellent job.

Comment

• Morning Biznitches

Comment

• Morning Peeps!!!
                      "Calling an illegal alien an 'undocumented immigrant'
                      is like calling a drug dealer an 'unlicensed pharmacist'"

Comment

• What's going on Fan? Have a good Thanksgiving buddy?

Comment

• Congrats KB! GL this weekend! And Bryce, nice to see you around buddy! Hope everyone had a good Thanksgiving!
                          Three Jack's Record http://www.bettorschat.com/forums/sh...10#post1323910

Comment

• Originally posted by kbsooner21 View Post
                            What's going on Fan? Have a good Thanksgiving buddy?
                            I had a great Thanksgiving buddy!!! Thanks for asking, and I hope yours was awesome as well.

Busy week for me this week .... Tuesday I'm getting a special type of back brace, Wednesday I have to go through an EMG (Electromyography), where they stick pins in your muscles and send electrical shocks through them. Thursday I'm having another back injection, and Friday I will be at the hospital to get injected with dye and go through some type of bone density scan.

"Calling an illegal alien an 'undocumented immigrant'
                            is like calling a drug dealer an 'unlicensed pharmacist'"

Comment

• Originally posted by Three Jack View Post
                              Congrats KB! GL this weekend! And Bryce, nice to see you around buddy! Hope everyone had a good Thanksgiving!
                              Thanks 3 Jack! Hope you had a good one as well!

Comment

• Originally posted by Lsufan View Post
                                I had a great Thanksgiving buddy!!! Thanks for asking, and I hope yours was awesome as well.

Busy week for me this week .... Tuesday I'm getting a special type of back brace, Wednesday I have to go through an EMG (Electromyography), where they stick pins in your muscles and send electrical shocks through them. Thursday I'm having another back injection, and Friday I will be at the hospital to get injected with dye and go through some type of bone density scan.

Hey Fan sorry to hear all of this. Do you know how that bone density test works? I asked the doctor to do one on me but he said I don't need it. I just wanted to know how bad off I really am.

Comment

Working...
                                X