This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ToDaClub View Post
    I would prefer that too, we have snow and ice...Might get above freezing today for the first time in almost a week.
    Been doing a little ice skating club?

Comment

• Originally posted by kbsooner21 View Post
      Been doing a little ice skating club?
      Just in the SUV I just can't come to grips I won't golf here til April, man that is depressing

Comment

• Club, what in Gods name do you all do in that cold ass state for fun during winter??
        Questions, comments, complaints:
        [email protected]

Comment

• Originally posted by ToDaClub View Post
          Just in the SUV I just can't come to grips I won't golf here til April, man that is depressing
          I played last Saturday. It was a little cool and windy here, but we do have days when it's playable throughout the winter. My wife got me a golfcart enclosure for my birthday a couple of months ago that has hinged doors on it. Took me about 6 hrs to install. I told her not to ever get me a present like that again unless it includes installation. It will come in handy, though, when I just have to play and it's 40 degrees.

Comment

• Originally posted by garth View Post
            I played last Saturday. It was a little cool and windy here, but we do have days when it's playable throughout the winter. My wife got me a golfcart enclosure for my birthday a couple of months ago that has hinged doors on it. Took me about 6 hrs to install. I told her not to ever get me a present like that again unless it includes installation. It will come in handy, though, when I just have to play and it's 40 degrees.
            Now I know who to call this winter

Comment

Now I know who to call this winter
              Yeah, come on over to the Shawnee some time this winter. we'll even fire up the propane heater in my cart if we need to. When you have to use a heater in your cart it's probably a little too cold to play. Doesn't usually stop me, though.

Comment

• Originally posted by garth View Post
                When you have to use a heater in your cart it's probably a little too cold to play. Doesn't usually stop me, though.
                You sound like me Club.Best investment I ever made.Make sure you take your Beer with you when you get out to hit your shot.Damn thing gets hot inside the cart.
                Even though our winters are not as cold as yalls we still use them most of the time during Dec-Feb.

Comment

• Vols

Comment

Vols
                    Hanging on by a thread KB.They got me on Astro Block here at work.I googled Bettorschat and it brought up a thread "Whats wrong with the time on BC" and it takes me to that thread and then lets me get into BC.Blocks me out when I try to go to the homepage but it lets me view all the forums and get in from there.This sucks brother

Comment

• You got any friends in the I.T. department?

Comment

You got any friends in the I.T. department?
                        The V P of communications handles it all and he ain't going to budge.We shall see my friend.As my boys from the group Alabama says"you can't keep a good man down"

They also sing "40 hour week" so maybe thats what there wanting me to do

Comment

• Originally posted by vols fan View Post
                          The V P of communications handles it all and he ain't going to budge.We shall see my friend.As my boys from the group Alabama says"you can't keep a good man down"

They also sing "40 hour week" so maybe thats what there wanting me to do

You ready for Leach as your new coach?

Comment

You ready for Leach as your new coach?
                            Ain't no way man.I just don't see it happening.Hell Gruden,Spurrier and Cutcliff,the top 3 candidates from what I heard,have all turned it down.They need to get somebody quick cause were losing recruits left and right.

Comment

• I'm telling you, Leach is your man

Damn Clemson plane was at the airport here yesterday

Trying to steal one of our damn coaches

Comment

• Originally posted by vols fan View Post
                                Hanging on by a thread KB.They got me on Astro Block here at work.I googled Bettorschat and it brought up a thread "Whats wrong with the time on BC" and it takes me to that thread and then lets me get into BC.Blocks me out when I try to go to the homepage but it lets me view all the forums and get in from there.This sucks brother
                                Vols the same thing happens to me...all you need to do is type in this link specifically:

http://bettorschat.com/forums/index.php

Or you can do what you are doing by going through random threads on google...
                                SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X