[email protected]

Comment

• Originally posted by jcindaville
            I hate you Good morning all.

Comment

• Originally posted by vols fan
              I hate you Good morning all.

At least i spelled Shill correct

I was on yahoo with Kaz when i first called you a shill, i even asked that dumb ass first how to spell it and he said schill.

That fucktard has a college education.
              Questions, comments, complaints:
              [email protected]

Comment

At least i spelled Shill correct

I was on yahoo with Kaz when i first called you a shill, i even asked that dumb ass first how to spell it and he said schill.

That fucktard has a college education.
                Thank God for Google cause that is how I found the definition.Then I read sportsinteraction thread snd saw the word 5 or 6 times.You learn something new everyday.

Jersey Steve for President 2008

Comment

Thank God for Google cause that is how I found the definition.Then I read sportsinteraction thread snd saw the word 5 or 6 times.You learn something new everyday.

Jersey Steve for President 2008

I learned the word here awhile back, some dude was touting a service and i saw several members here calling him a shill.

See, you can learn things at a degenerate gambling web site
                  [email protected]

Comment

• Morning all

Comment

I learned the word here awhile back, some dude was touting a service and i saw several members here calling him a shill.

See, you can learn things at a degenerate gambling web site
                      Speaking of degenerate gambling web site,I was showing my wife the pics of Tech Fan on the Guess the member,and I showed her the Guess the Member menu that has all of them on there.She loves KB cause he has an OK shirt on and she loves GG cause he don't have no shirt on. But even she says it looks like just normal everyday people like me who like to talk and bet on sports.This is a fun place to be and it sure makes some slow work days go by fast.This place will be rocking during college football.There is always something to talk about.

Comment

Speaking of degenerate gambling web site,I was showing my wife the pics of Tech Fan on the Guess the member,and I showed her the Guess the Member menu that has all of them on there.She loves KB cause he has an OK shirt on and she loves GG cause he don't have no shirt on. But even she says it looks like just normal everyday people like me who like to talk and bet on sports.This is a fun place to be and it sure makes some slow work days go by fast.This place will be rocking during college football.There is always something to talk about.

Morning fellas...I guess Monte has sold the site and we are finding out in 2 days...
                        SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

• kbsooner21
                          <---Gridiron Greatness
                          Last Activity: Today 09:35 AM
                          Viewing Thread Aftermath Sports August Comps @ 09:35 AM

SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Chado1
                            kbsooner21
                            <----Gridiron Greatness
                            Last Activity: Today 09:35 AM
                            Viewing Thread Aftermath Sports August Comps @ 09:35 AM

[email protected]

Comment

When she saw my pictures, she probably thought, my Gawd look at the bulge in that stallions pants
                              [email protected]

Comment

When she saw my pictures, she probably thought, my Gawd look at the bulge in that stallions pants
                                It was the bulge above your pants that had her laughing

Comment

Working...
                                X