• Originally posted by Meg27
    Maybe you can start posting in the new urgent thread
    Just leave him in here by himself and he will be

Comment

• Good morning Monte!

Comment

• Originally posted by BettorsChat
        Just leave him in here by himself and he will be
        How many times do I have to tell you Monte....

Lock this thread for now. And take off part 2 in the one you started and add an exclamation mark to it. This tool won't know the difference.

KAZ
        [email protected]

I'm just here so I won't get fined....

Comment

• Meg, Kaz is embarrassed and asked me to ask you. He knows you are in Cali and wants to know if you want to meet half way for lunch. His treat of course. He said Los Banos is halfway where ever that is. Just let him know what day is best for you.

Comment

• Originally posted by longnex
            Meg, Kaz is embarrassed and asked me to ask you. He knows you are in Cali and wants to know if you want to meet half way for lunch. His treat of course. He said Los Banos is halfway where ever that is. Just let him know what day is best for you.

Are you serious about him being too embaressed to ask me???

Comment

Are you serious about him being too embaressed to ask me???
              Yes he is a shy guy. He said he would even drive all the way if you didnt want to meet half way. And steak or whatever you wanted was on him. Just let him know when and where to meet.

Comment

• LOL.. he can't ask me that himself?????

Comment

• Originally posted by longnex
                  Meg, Kaz is embarrassed and asked me to ask you. He knows you are in Cali and wants to know if you want to meet half way for lunch. His treat of course. He said Los Banos is halfway where ever that is. Just let him know what day is best for you.
                  I never said that Meg. Of course I wouldn't turn you down, but I never said that.......Like I would be embarrassed to ask you???

KAZ
                  [email protected]

Comment

• tools

Comment

tools
                      OK Meg.....My manhood is totally being questioned on Yahoo by two tools.....I'll meet you in San Jose anytime you want for lunch or dinner. If you got the time, I make the drive....

KAZ
                      [email protected]

Comment

• Now I'm being told that I was forced to ask you that......My statement was sincere. I would make that drive, no problem. And you can bring your parents as well. I can tell them all about Nex and KB.....

KAZ
                        [email protected]

Comment

• Once again, Kaz throws me under the bus with something I have nothing to do with.

I apologize in advance Meg, I just want you to know if Kaz ever brings my name up, ask me if I said or did anything please.

Comment

• Come on Meg. Me and KB and of course Kaz are waiting patiently for an answer. Kaz said baked lobster is also an option.

Comment

• Hola ALL!

Have a gr8 forth.

I'm a bit confused here as to which Urgent.... thread to read and post in.
                              Remember the three R's:
                              Respect for self; Respect for others; and Responsibility for all your actions.

Comment

• Originally posted by rwall
                                Hola ALL!

Have a gr8 forth.

I'm a bit confused here as to which Urgent.... thread to read and post in.
                                Me too pal ...

Comment

Working...
                                X