This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jcindaville
    afternoon guys and gals and you too kb !!!
    jc, why don't you email some nice looking ones like this instead of the dogs you send me !!!
    jc Wishes He Can Get A Goat

Comment

• Originally posted by Meg27
      Jc?
      Isn't there a photo forum you can post those pics in??..or a different thread just for that...

I'm sure I'm not the only female who reads these threads...
      Yea JC. Kaz also looks in here. You know he dont like seeing half naked women.

Comment

Jc?
        Isn't there a photo forum you can post those pics in??..or a different thread just for that...

she's not naked, its not explicit, and i think you are the only female that reads these threads.

well, kaz is sorta of a female, so maybe you are correct
        Questions, comments, complaints:
        [email protected]

Comment

• Meg, I have asked John to keep these pics in the photo forum before .. i guess he just forgot ...

Comment

Jc?

would somebody post meg and i a pict of a hot young stud ? we've had it with all these girlie picts !!
            DON'T YOU EAT THE YELLOW SNOW !! PS-MARVIN LOVES SPLIT SALAD !!

Comment

• Originally posted by longnex
              Yea JC. Kaz also looks in here. You know he dont like seeing half naked women.

Gee Kaz.....Why did you make that nasty photo of me? My mommy and daddy read these threads.

I think it's best to....

KAZ
              [email protected]

I'm just here so I won't get fined....

Comment

she's not naked, its not explicit, and i think you are the only female that reads these threads.

well, kaz is sorta of a female, so maybe you are correct
                i would rather hear a young boy fart than the angels sing !!

Comment

• Originally posted by Spark
                  Meg, I have asked John to keep these pics in the photo forum before .. i guess he just forgot ...

If i were to post several pictures i would put them in the photo thread, just 1 today here because waynechung hit a horse called thongs or panties

Cheese and Rice, its a thong shot, My Goodness
                  Questions, comments, complaints:
                  [email protected]

Comment

If i were to post several pictures i would put them in the photo thread, just 1 today here because waynechung hit a horse called thongs or panties

i am giving out valium to everybody-CHILL OUT !!

Comment

• If it really was just once in a while I would get over it..

I'm reading along in Golden Greeks Thread...and all of a sudden there's a girl bent over

I come in here...and oh look...another one

Comment

I got your back buddy !!!

These women bitching about "sexual harrassment" and stuff.
                        Its overrated cause I've been trying to get sexually harassed for years and no one will do it !!!
                        jc Wishes He Can Get A Goat

Comment

If it really was just once in a while I would get over it..

I'm reading along in Golden Greeks Thread...and all of a sudden there's a girl bent over

I come in here...and oh look...another one
                          SORRY FOR THE JOKES MEGGIE,THOUGHT YOU WERE JUST PLAYING AROUND-LATER ON GANG-EVERYBODY HAVE A GOOD ONE !!

Comment

• Just for you Meg and maybe Kaz.

Comment

• Originally posted by baseballdave
                              I got your back buddy !!!

These women bitching about "sexual harrassment" and stuff.
                              Its overrated cause I've been trying to get sexually harassed for years and no one will do it !!!
                              I don't know you and therefore could not care less on your opinion...

Comment

• Originally posted by longnex
                                Just for you Meg and maybe Kaz.

MEG ASKED ME TO BE NICE-this is hard for me to do !! ps-damn you nex-LOL !!

Comment

Working...
                                X