This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by vols fan
    Good morning all.Heading out early today to see my boy Brad Paisley in concert Beer and thousands of girls in jean shorts and jean skirts.Don't get no better than that
    Brad Paisley concert thats the gayest thing I ever heard..

SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Good morning all.Heading out early today to see my boy Brad Paisley in concert Beer and thousands of girls in jean shorts and jean skirts.Don't get no better than that
      Country concerts have the hottest damn chicks at them! Have fun

Comment

• Originally posted by Chado1

If you only liked girls you would understand.

Comment

If you only liked girls you would understand.
          A bunch of studly dudes in cowboy boots at a country concert no thanks not exactly my cup of tea...

J/K bro have fun..
          SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

A bunch of studly dudes in cowboy boots at a country concert no thanks not exactly my cup of tea...

J/K bro have fun..
            No cowboy boots for me.If you want to know what I'm wearing you homo just ask me.I will have on Aeropostle jeans cause it makes my package look big as shit(figured you would like that) a camo shirt that says "Show me your Ticks"(it's a country thing) and a camo baseball hat on.Now go have yourself some me time and think about them jeans

Comment

Is he the one who sings ' I would have married my sister if my brother didnt get her first" ??
              He who wears diaper knows his shit - Confucius

Comment

• Originally posted by insidethe8thpol
                Is he the one who sings ' I would have married my sister if my brother didnt get her first" ??
                If you thought of that one all by yourself I'm going to give you your props.Thats pretty funny

Comment

• Afternoon Everyone

Comment

No cowboy boots for me.If you want to know what I'm wearing you homo just ask me.I will have on Aeropostle jeans cause it makes my package look big as shit(figured you would like that) a camo shirt that says "Show me your Ticks"(it's a country thing) and a camo baseball hat on.Now go have yourself some me time and think about them jeans

http://www.aeropostale.com/home/inde...:N:N::606:AERO

Comment

If you thought of that one all by yourself I'm going to give you your props.Thats pretty funny
                      Yeah I did. My wife likes country & I bust her ass all the time about the songs

And I keep the shades on to keep looking at the tight asses & big tits too

Comment

• Originally posted by insidethe8thpol
                        Yeah I did. My wife likes country & I bust her ass all the time about the songs

And I keep the shades on to keep looking at the tight asses & big tits too
                        There are some rough songs out there but most of them are pretty good.Way I lokk at it if everybody liked the same kinda music it would be to crowded to go to any concerts.Probably be about 15,000 so it should be fun.Once again that was pretty funny.I don't have a sister but Tech fan is close enough

Comment

There are some rough songs out there but most of them are pretty good.Way I lokk at it if everybody liked the same kinda music it would be to crowded to go to any concerts.Probably be about 15,000 so it should be fun.Once again that was pretty funny.I don't have a sister but Tech fan is close enough

I just did a search on C & W songs and these are good

I Just Bought A Car From A Guy That Stole My Girl, But The Car Don't Run So I Figure We're Even

She's Looking Better After Every Beer

I Wouldn't Take Her To A Dog Fight, 'Cause I'm Afraid She'd Win

I Ain't Gone To Bed With No Ugly Women, But I Shore Woke Up With A Few

I'm So Miserable Without You, It's Like Having You Here

If I'd Shot You When I Wanted To, I'd Be Out Of The Pen By Now

Get Your Tongue Outta My Mouth 'Cause I'm Kissing You Goodbye

I Still Miss You, Baby, But My Aim's Gettin' Better

Her Teeth Were Stained, But Her Heart Was Pure

How Can I Miss You If You Won't Go Away?

I Would Have Wrote You A Letter, But I Couldn't Spell Yuck!

I'd Rather Have A Bottle In Front Of Me Than A Frontal Lobotomy

If The Phone Doesn't Ring, It's Me

Mama Get The Hammer (There's A Fly On Papa's Head)

My Head Hurts, My Feet Stink, And I Don't Love Jesus

My John Deere Was Breaking Your Field, While Your Dear John Was Breaking My Heart

My Wife Ran Off With My Best Friend, And I Sure Do Miss Him

You're The Reason Our Kids Are So Ugly

Comment

• Those are funny man.

Comment

Damn Chado no reply.Let go of that thing, it's been over an hour.Your going to rub the skin off it

Comment

Damn Chado no reply.Let go of that thing, it's been over an hour.Your going to rub the skin off it
                                It takes him that long to find it.

Comment

Working...
                                X