X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I hate my 3 wood. Worst club in my bag by a longshot

Comment

• 9 times out of 10, when I hit those low hooks, it's from a quick backswing. Normally goes away after a 6 pack or so! Try it with your 3 wood!

Comment

• Originally posted by ToDaClub View Post
        Well my bad shots with my 3 and 5 wood go low and hook too. Now what Mr. Leadbetter?
        Low hooks mean your probably swinging more like baseball.Does your swing feel like your trying to pull a ball down the 3rd baseline? One tip I try to give is in the hands and position of the club.I would say your hands are probably in position but the toe of your club is probably sticking up. Try standing the club flat on the ground and then getting your grip.Look at your right hand and if you see all your knuckle on your index finger then you have your hands to upright..You want to see more thumb then you do index finger. hard to give advice without seeing the swing but just going off experience when I see alot of low hooks.

Comment

• Originally posted by vols fan View Post
          Low hooks mean your probably swinging more like baseball.Does your swing feel like your trying to pull a ball down the 3rd baseline? One tip I try to give is in the hands and position of the club.I would say your hands are probably in position but the toe of your club is probably sticking up. Try standing the club flat on the ground and then getting your grip.Look at your right hand and if you see all your knuckle on your index finger then you have your hands to upright..You want to see more thumb then you do index finger. hard to give advice without seeing the swing but just going off experience when I see alot of low hooks.
          Now that's advice Makes sense, since I always try to lift my hands higher when I want to fade or slice out of the trees on the left, where my driver left me!

Comment

Makes sense, since I always try to lift my hands higher when I want to fade or slice out of the trees on the left, where my driver left me!
            Exactly. You might lose some distance but it's better than losing balls

Comment

Now that's advice Makes sense, since I always try to lift my hands higher when I want to fade or slice out of the trees on the left, where my driver left me!
              I charge $50 an hour for lessons. See you in Atlanta next spring

Comment

I charge $50 an hour for lessons. See you in Atlanta next spring
                For sure, Thanks again for getting me those tickets to The Masters! Should be fun.

Comment

• Alright, who locked up Weinersforyou??? Just move it to all sports, non-sports, or members picks, and unlock it please, this is your only warning before I start banning Site Owners and Mods. VBteam gave me when he was here.

Comment

Alright, who locked up Weinersforyou??? Just move it to all sports, non-sports, or members picks, and unlock it please, this is your only warning before I start banning Site Owners and Mods. VBteam gave me when he was here.

Hey it lasted WAY longer than I thought it would if the thread gets closed does that mess up the jinx?

Comment

Hey it lasted WAY longer than I thought it would if the thread gets closed does that mess up the jinx?
                      No just keeps us from bumping it after Auburn and Jokelahoma loose.

Comment

No just keeps us from bumping it after Auburn and Jokelahoma loose.

Comment

I charge $50 an hour for an anal greasing & butt monkey rubdown. See you in Atlanta next spring
                          I'm sure you will !!
                          He who wears diaper knows his shit - Confucius

Comment

Mornin moon, vols, Prince KB. Missed my golf day yesterday Gonna try and play today, snow is in the forecast for Monday!

Hey Vols, this summer I've had a Nike Victory 9 Degree, A ping G15 9 degree and now I got a Taylor Burner 10.5 degree. My misses are all low hooks. Starting to think it might not be the driver?

I was hooking the ball the same way until last week. My buddy noticed that my left hand was showing 2 knuckles to the right of the grip. He told me to reverse it & only show 1 and now I am hitting a good draw like I used to before.
                            He who wears diaper knows his shit - Confucius

Comment

• Originally posted by insidethe8thpol View Post
                              I'm sure you will !!
                              I will do it for free

signed,
                              JC

Comment

I will do it for free

signed,
                                JC