This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by garth View Post
    ... I appreciated it even more after a couple of martinis ...
    A REDNECK MARTINI ....

BUSCH LIGHT + OLIVES

"Calling an illegal alien an 'undocumented immigrant'
    is like calling a drug dealer an 'unlicensed pharmacist'"

Comment

Is that you, Jimmy?
      Hell no ... I can't party that hard

Might be KB

Comment

• Originally posted by Lsufan View Post
        A REDNECK MARTINI ....

BUSCH LIGHT + OLIVES

WTF? giving away our drink recipes..

Comment

• Originally posted by Lsufan View Post
          A REDNECK MARTINI ....

BUSCH LIGHT + OLIVES

Had 2 guys sitting at my table Wednesday night putting olives in their draft beers. Does this mean there is rednecks in North Dakota? Look out Canada, here I come!!

Comment

• Originally posted by ToDaClub View Post
            Had 2 guys sitting at my table Wednesday night putting olives in their draft beers. Does this mean there is rednecks in North Dakota? Look out Canada, here I come!!
            LOL!...maybe they know something we don't....I love olives..if I ever get a draft beer i'm going to try it!

Comment

• Meg is drooling at that redneck martini

Morning Fan, Spark, garth, BB's, Club, and all my other brothers

Comment

• Morning KB

Comment

• Originally posted by Meg29 View Post
                  LOL!...maybe they know something we don't....I love olives..if I ever get a draft beer i'm going to try it!
                  Just make sure to come and post at BC after you hammer back some drinks

Comment

• Originally posted by Meg29 View Post
                    You can have my olives, Meg. Just shake up some vodka and ice for me and wave the shaker near a bottle of Vermouth.

Comment

I'm doing well. Thanks, guys. Spent the evening at the OK City Museum of Art last night with my wife and one of my sons. They had a traveling exhibit from Wales that spanned the realist/naturalist artists of the 19th century through the works of post-impressionist artists like Cezanne...had Monet, Van Gogh, Renoir pieces among others. Very nice. I appreciated it even more after a couple of martinis and appetizers on the roof of the museum. and you thought we Okies are just a bunch of rednecks. well, we are...but we're not totally devoid of arts and culture.
                      on the opposite side:
                      I was at the River War (Cleveland vs Hominy) last night and saw these two wonderful Dads' T-Shirts (w/ wife and kids tailing behind)
                      walking up the bleachers, the first one was at the start of the game (he was in his early 30's) and his said "TITS AND TIRES - IF IT'S GOT 'EM, YOUR GONNA HAVE PROBLEMS"

and the second Dad's ( Mid Forties) Shirt Read "IF THERE'S TITS -I'M THERE"

updated thru 4/04 play

CFB: (0-1) 1.05 units
                      NFL: (0-0) 0.0 units

Comment

• Originally posted by Bill the Thrill View Post
                        on the opposite side:
                        I was at the River War (Cleveland vs Hominy) last night and saw these two wonderful Dads' T-Shirts (w/ wife and kids tailing behind)
                        walking up the bleachers, the first one was at the start of the game (he was in his early 30's) and his said "TITS AND TIRES - IF IT'S GOT 'EM, YOUR GONNA HAVE PROBLEMS"

I'm guessing they had olives in their beers!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Bill the Thrill View Post
                          on the opposite side:

That's funny, Bill. You have family members playing for Hominy or Cleveland? I've actually been to games at Cleveland a long time ago. My brother played HS football in Collinsville in the late 70s and I would go to his games.

Comment

• Originally posted by BettorsChat View Post
                            Just make sure to come and post at BC after you hammer back some drinks
                            LOL..no way ..already made that mistake...bumb!

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by kbsooner21 View Post
                                I am......speechless ??

Comment

Working...
                                X