This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by vols fan View Post
    Damn sure wish we could have predicted that.we could have drank a beer at the airport.
    yeah i thought about that, didnt get into atlanta till 11 pm, by the time we got shuttled to the hilton airport hotel it was 1230, i was worn out and had to get up at 5 am to catch my morning flight to louisville.

damn atlanta had some fucked up weather...
    Questions, comments, complaints:
    [email protected]

Comment

• Morning Everyone

Comment

• Morning all

Comment

• Morning inmates

Comment

• What's going on Spark? You doing ok?

Comment

• Originally posted by kbsooner21 View Post
              What's going on Spark? You doing ok?

Yeah ... thanks ... rough last week though ...

I woke up and started to stretch my back and neck like I do every morning ... but I stretched my neck too quickly and too far ... It felt like I was electrocuted ... awful pain through my neck and front chest area .. the pain hit suddenly and released just as quick ... Till later that night ... The pain in my neck all the way around to the front of my chest was excruciating ... Trying to sleep was a nightmare ... it lasted for 4 days ... the area that was painful was completely numb for a week ... still is numb but not as bad ... I must have pinched a nerve ...

Kyle, I have had back problems for years ... but this pain was UNREAL ...

I feel better everyday though ... so hopefully it will not be a long term injury ... Thanks buddy

Comment

• Holy hell buddy! Be careful you old dog. Need you around here pal. Hope you get to feeling better.

Comment

• Originally posted by kbsooner21 View Post
                  Holy hell buddy! Be careful you old dog. Need you around here pal. Hope you get to feeling better.
                  hahahahahahaha

Doing much better Kyle ... thanks man ...

Comment

• Its amazing how the back can just completely take you out. My mom is on disability with a bad back, too many people suffer from an injured back.

Hang in ther Joe, glad you are feeling some relief
                    Questions, comments, complaints:
                    [email protected]

Comment

• Originally posted by jcindaville View Post
                      Its amazing how the back can just completely take you out. My mom is on disability with a bad back, too many people suffer from an injured back.

Hang in ther Joe, glad you are feeling some relief

Thanks John .. and you are right on ... this all stemmed from my Spine .... I must have pinched a nerve in my neck ...

Comment

• Originally posted by Spark View Post
                        Yeah ... thanks ... rough last week though ...

I woke up and started to stretch my back and neck like I do every morning ... but I stretched my neck too quickly and too far ... It felt like I was electrocuted ... awful pain through my neck and front chest area .. the pain hit suddenly and released just as quick ... Till later that night ... The pain in my neck all the way around to the front of my chest was excruciating ... Trying to sleep was a nightmare ... it lasted for 4 days ... the area that was painful was completely numb for a week ... still is numb but not as bad ... I must have pinched a nerve ...

Kyle, I have had back problems for years ... but this pain was UNREAL ...

I feel better everyday though ... so hopefully it will not be a long term injury ... Thanks buddy
                        Damn Spark, Hope you get better soon. Ya gotta get in
                        shape to be ready to eat all those Hot Dogs at the upcoming
                        Cub games!!

TOUCHDOWN FAT BOY!

I was Born my Pappy's Son,
                        When I hit the ground, I was on the Run!
                        Jon E. Checkers

Comment

• Originally posted by jcheckers View Post
                          Damn Spark, Hope you get better soon. Ya gotta get in
                          shape to be ready to eat all those Hot Dogs at the upcoming
                          Cub games!!
                          hahahahahaha

I am always in shape for that Fats ...

Comment

• Originally posted by Spark View Post
                            Thanks John .. and you are right on ... this all stemmed from my Spine .... I must have pinched a nerve in my neck ...
                            You didn't go see a Doctor?

Comment

• Originally posted by BettorsChat View Post
                              You didn't go see a Doctor?
                              At his age the doctor comes and sees him. Hope you feel better Spark.

Comment

• Morning biznitches. Got to quit hanging out in bars. Second hand smoke kills my eyes and nose and throat the next morning

Comment

Working...
                                X