Chado "in date" thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Chado1
    PS - Facebook has provided me with a chick I used to deal with about 3 years back that is looking for some more of my action!!!

Comment

• THIS ALONG WITH REDS12 ARE MY TWO FAV. THREADS SO FOR IN 08,kidcanada is never boring !!
      DON'T YOU EAT THE YELLOW SNOW !! PS-MARVIN LOVES SPLIT SALAD !!

Comment

• Here are pics of my neighbor in my apartment building. We went to high school together and her and her friend came over for a bit on the weekend. She is single but I have no game as usual and wouldnt know where to start with her. I have no confidence and no chance
        Attached Files
        SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

• You should start where the two young ladies are in the last photo, the chest area..... dude! you should see a professional to help you, if your confidence is too low to make a move on her.....then you have some serious problem!
            Nothing is as far away as one minute ago.

Comment

• Originally posted by NEJAKE View Post
              You should start where the two young ladies are in the last photo, the chest area..... dude! you should see a professional to help you, if your confidence is too low to make a move on her.....then you have some serious problem!
              If she rejects me she is my neighbor and I would have to see her like every other day....I dont need professional help dude I just lack heavily in the communication with opp sex department...its pathetic I know...

Comment

• Originally posted by Chado1 View Post
                If she rejects me she is my neighbor and I would have to see her like every other day....I dont need professional help dude I just lack heavily in the communication with opp sex department...its pathetic I know...
                So what if she's your neighbor, be casual but set your sites on tapping that. If she's not interested than hope to remain friends.

Always remember.....girls just wanna have fun!
                Last edited by NEJAKE; 01-22-2009, 12:50 AM.

Comment

So what if she's your neighbor, be casual but set your sites on tapping that. If she not interested than hope to remain friends.

Always remember.....girls just wanna have fun!
                  I fucking suck dude...ask her for coffee?...message her on facebook?...definately dont knock on her door I know that...fuck fuck fuck...

Comment

I fucking suck dude...ask her for coffee?...message her on facebook?...definately dont knock on her door I know that...fuck fuck fuck...
                    don't ask her for coffee....ask her to catch a bite sometime after work that's all

Comment

don't ask her for coffee....ask her to catch a bite sometime after work that's all
                      Dinner seems a little much coffee not so commital no?

She also works out at the gym I go to maybe I should ask if she wants to work out actually dont know about that one..

Comment

Dinner seems a little much coffee not so commital no?

She also works out at the gym I go to maybe I should ask if she wants to work out actually dont know about that one..
                        Not dinner, a quick appetizer if that seems like too much....then you ain't got no game, can't help you.

How about a protein shake after a workout, if she says yes, as your sipping your shakes you could bring up the protein content in semen as conversation!

Comment

Not dinner, a quick appetizer if that seems like too much....then you ain't got no game, can't help you.

How about a protein shake after a workout, if she says yes, as your sipping your shakes you could bring up the protein content in semen as conversation!
                          hahahaha...I actually seen her at the gym today and brought up my protein shakes like a moron...

She looked so fucking hot in her little skimpy workout outfit with her big titties damn...

Honestly dude try spending age 13-21 stoned and drunk out of your mind day in and day out having very minimal comminucation with girls other than the couple whores I banged that were also drunk and stoned out of their minds and then sobering up and trying to be on the same level of communication skills with the opp sex I have a ton of catching up to do missed out on a ton of years of strengthening this shit....

Comment

• dude, i'd be all over that shit. she's hot!

Comment

• chado you on facebook?

Comment

• chado- you gotta walk the fine line of not going out of your way to hit on her, but also make it known you are not just friend material.

Comment

Working...
                                X