Chado "in date" thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BettorsChat
    I believe your brother stated that you would try to pick up 30 girls on a night with no luck
    Not try to pick up 30,but I would talk to alot of girls each night and whichones seemed like they would give it up is who I would focuss on.My motto was I might not get laid but I'm atleast going to have something to jackoff to from the night

Comment

• Originally posted by vols fan
      Not try to pick up 30,but I would talk to alot of girls each night and whichones seemed like they would give it up is who I would focuss on.My motto was I might not get laid but I'm atleast going to have something to jackoff to from the night
      You sure your techfan brother and not JC's brother?

Comment

• Positive.But I would let JC come to the Family Reunion though.It's in West Virginia.He would fit right in.
        Funny story,my cousin flew into Pitt and was driving into WV for the reunion and he tells me he saw a sign for nude dancing.We go that night to find it and there it was a flashing sign that said "Turn now nude dancing".We turn and I swear to God we went down someones driveway.Theres a house and maybe 6 cars outside so he says fuck it lets leave.Not me baby I got to check this shit out.We go up to the front door and knock(you can hear music so we felt a little safe)and this guy opens the door charges us $5 to come in and there in the living room was 2 poles,4 pieces of plywood on some damn stacked up wooden pallets.They pull our beer out of a Coleman cooler and we sit down on a couch.This girl who don't look half bad comes over and ask if I want a dance so I said yes,and she gets me up and takes me downstairs in the basement.I'm getting a little scared.She starts dancing and I swear to God she reached her arms up and that is the most hair I have ever seen.I don't have that much hair under MY arms.I did let her finish the dance and just looked at her ass the rest of the song but needless to say I was out of there after that.Long story but JC would appreciate it

Comment

You should be getting #'s at the gym
          I know...this hot one is always running on the treadmill and I keep telling myself I am gonna go over there and talk to her but I always pussy out...she was there again today...one of these days I will talk to her....need to be confident and say fuck it I am going in...
          SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Now thats funny...

Comment

Take her to the gym
              Yea the fat ones need to go to the gym..

Comment

Positive.But I would let JC come to the Family Reunion though.It's in West Virginia.He would fit right in.
                Funny story,my cousin flew into Pitt and was driving into WV for the reunion and he tells me he saw a sign for nude dancing.We go that night to find it and there it was a flashing sign that said "Turn now nude dancing".We turn and I swear to God we went down someones driveway.Theres a house and maybe 6 cars outside so he says fuck it lets leave.Not me baby I got to check this shit out.We go up to the front door and knock(you can hear music so we felt a little safe)and this guy opens the door charges us $5 to come in and there in the living room was 2 poles,4 pieces of plywood on some damn stacked up wooden pallets.They pull our beer out of a Coleman cooler and we sit down on a couch.This girl who don't look half bad comes over and ask if I want a dance so I said yes,and she gets me up and takes me downstairs in the basement.I'm getting a little scared.She starts dancing and I swear to God she reached her arms up and that is the most hair I have ever seen.I don't have that much hair under MY arms.I did let her finish the dance and just looked at her ass the rest of the song but needless to say I was out of there after that.Long story but JC would appreciate it
                That sounds like a local strip club in Necktucky...JC could definately relate to that ghetto one...

Comment

I believe your brother stated that you would try to pick up 30 girls on a night with no luck

NEVER SAID HE HAD NO LUCK.JUST HE WAS VERY PERSISTENT.HE ALWAYS BROUGHT ONE HOME JUST NOT ONE OF THE FIRST 15-20 HE ASKED ALL OF OUR BUDDIES USED TO SAY NO ONE WORKED HARDER THAN HE DID.GOING TO A CLUB WAS WORK FOR HIM.HE WAS ON A MISSION.NO LAUGHING NO JOKING AROUND JUST VERY SERIOUS.
                  MLB 2012***100-98 +$215 OR +2.15 UNITS
                  HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
                  0-0TOP PLAYS

NCAA FBL 2011-2012**** 26-23

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

• Originally posted by tech fan
                    NEVER SAID HE HAD NO LUCK.JUST HE WAS VERY PERSISTENT.HE ALWAYS BROUGHT ONE HOME JUST NOT ONE OF THE FIRST 15-20 HE ASKED ALL OF OUR BUDDIES USED TO SAY NO ONE WORKED HARDER THAN HE DID.GOING TO A CLUB WAS WORK FOR HIM.HE WAS ON A MISSION.NO LAUGHING NO JOKING AROUND JUST VERY SERIOUS.
                    We laughed and joked on the way to the club Think about it though,if your paying $10 to get in to a club why not try to get your moneys worth.If a guy is in a club he might not get it but he would like to hook up with some girl and take her home.Like I said before,not many guys good looking enough to just stand off in the distance and girls come talk to him.You got to get your ass out there and get it yourself.Don't make me come out of retirement and show you how it's done

Comment

Positive.But I would let JC come to the Family Reunion though.It's in West Virginia.He would fit right in.
                      I ran a train on a chick one time, she needed to shave her pits pretty bad.

DAMN i had fun in highschool, i banged a quam chick in the cooler at the pizza place, her friggen nipples were sticking out a full inch
                      Questions, comments, complaints:
                      [email protected]

Comment

• Originally posted by jcindaville
                        I ran a train on a chick one time, she needed to shave her pits pretty bad.

DAMN i had fun in highschool, i banged a quam chick in the cooler at the pizza place, her friggen nipples were sticking out a full inch
                        It's amazing we didn't catch something.I did fuck a Mexican chick one time and had diarrhea for a week

Comment

It's amazing we didn't catch something.I did fuck a Mexican chick one time and had diarrhea for a week

OMG

Thats comedy

Never banged a Mexican, but that Guam puss was pretty good.
                          [email protected]

Comment

OMG

Thats comedy

Never banged a Mexican, but that Guam puss was pretty good.
                            Those were the good ole days.See Chado,when you get our age you want to have some good stories like JC banging a chick in the freezer to tell people.You get one shot at living in this world so go get/do all you can.I have a saying on my desk that I made up that says "Live each day like it's your last and treat each customer like there your first"and thats how i handle life and business.
                            JC,any pics of the guam chick Hell all I would see is a red X anyway

Comment

• Heres a picture of a UofL cheerleader

[email protected]

Comment

Why tempt me when you know I cant see it

Comment

Working...
                                X