• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jcindaville
    My requirements for a woman if i was single

Not too fat

thats it
    With that laundry list of his he can have it since he's young, but at the snails pace that he's moving that list won't work out for him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chado1
      Same...pretty much anything but fat...a chick with a gut wont even get me hard im sorry...just disgusting...
      Not much experience with fat chicks but the ones I was drunk and let take advantage of me all gave great BJs.There fat,they have to be good at something.

Comment

• JC dont like them fat cause he can't get his dick in there ass

Comment

• Originally posted by BettorsChat
          With that laundry list of his he can have it since he's young, but at the snails pace that he's moving that list won't work out for him.
          Chado is 18 years away from being the 40 year old virgin. And with those requirements Im betting he will be a virgin way past 40.

Comment

• Originally posted by ELJUGO
            Too much talk....GO START BROWSING!!
            I agree.Here was my schedule when I was 22.
            Monday-Go to work,look for girls,drive home while looking for girls,went to bed early from trying to get laid all weekend.
            Tuesday-Pretty much same as above maybe go to Hooters,talk to girls and get ready for the weekend(WED-SUN)
            Wed-girls,beer,bar
            Thursday-girls,beer,bar,club,more girls
            Friday-girls,beer,strip club,club,more girls
            Sat-Lake(with girls),beer,club
            Sun-Apartment pool party,girls,beer,more drunk girls
            Pick one day Chado,follow that schedule and promise you will get laid.Unless your Fugly and then you can come hang out with me.It makes me look better

Comment

• Originally posted by vols fan
              Not much experience with fat chicks but the ones I was drunk and let take advantage of me all gave great BJs.There fat,they have to be good at something.
              Yea I will take a BJ from a fat chick but definately will not fuck them....see its one thing back in the day or whatever when you are all drunk and just fuck whatever cause you are out of it and just enjoying the fun....

But try being 100% sober like I am now and with a fully attentive mind frame and some fat hog taking her clothes off and seeing that gut hang down...no thanks..
              SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Yea I will take a BJ from a fat chick but definately will not fuck them....see its one thing back in the day or whatever when you are all drunk and just fuck whatever cause you are out of it and just enjoying the fun....

But try being 100% sober like I am now and with a fully attentive mind frame and some fat hog taking her clothes off and seeing that gut hang down...no thanks..
                Bend her over,close your eyes and bang the hell out of Jessica Alba.Works every time

Comment

• All done work..off to the gym fellas to pump the guns and stare at a bunch of hot chicks while they work out in their skimpy little workout outfits like a stalking perv...

Comment

Bend her over,close your eyes and bang the hell out of Jessica Alba.Works every time
                    Yea but Jessica Alba's ass is hot and tiny...the fat chicks ass would be wide and floppy...

Oh...close your eyes...thats the key...I got you now...

Comment

Not that I was ever sober,but I liked it when I was the soberest one there.It gave me more chances to take advantage of a girl.A drunk guy makes it obvious who he is going after and it creeps a girl out.You on the other hand being sober notices she goes to piss about every 15 minutes.You watch the clock and just so happen to be in the hallway with her where you can start a conversation ALONE and the drunk guy hasn't even noticed shes gone yet.Next thing you know she gets drunker,you the sober one keeps running into her and guess who ends up giving the drunk girl a ride home.
                      P.S. We wont know what she looks like cause her head will be burried in your lap after you tell her maybe she should lay down to help sober her up.Sounds cheesy but it works.

Comment

JC dont like them fat cause he can't get his dick in there ass

Too much ass for this dick, gotta spread it far apart with the fatties
                        Questions, comments, complaints:
                        [email protected]

Comment

• Originally posted by jcindaville

Too much ass for this dick, gotta spread it far apart with the fatties
                          God your sick.

But I love it

Comment

I agree.Here was my schedule when I was 22.
                            Monday-Go to work,look for girls,drive home while looking for girls,went to bed early from trying to get laid all weekend.
                            Tuesday-Pretty much same as above maybe go to Hooters,talk to girls and get ready for the weekend(WED-SUN)
                            Wed-girls,beer,bar
                            Thursday-girls,beer,bar,club,more girls
                            Friday-girls,beer,strip club,club,more girls
                            Sat-Lake(with girls),beer,club
                            Sun-Apartment pool party,girls,beer,more drunk girls
                            Pick one day Chado,follow that schedule and promise you will get laid.Unless your Fugly and then you can come hang out with me.It makes me look better
                            I believe your brother stated that you would try to pick up 30 girls on a night with no luck

Comment

Take her to the gym

Comment

All done work..off to the gym fellas to pump the guns and stare at a bunch of hot chicks while they work out in their skimpy little workout outfits like a stalking perv...

You should be getting #'s at the gym

Comment

Working...
                                X