Chado "in date" thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Chado1
    Because I was the idiot who thought it was more than a friendship when thats all it was all along. I was and have been a good friend to her. But she did lead me on and for that I was pissed off about... She claims she is just always very flurtatious or nice or whatever with me...

VERY FLIRTATIOUS MEANS IM A SLUT AND SOMETIMES I SLEEP WITH PEOPLE OUT OF LEADING THEM ON AND FEELING GUILTY DONT GIVE UP MAN HIT THAT SHIT,
    MLB 2012***100-98 +$215 OR +2.15 UNITS
    HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
    0-0TOP PLAYS

NCAA FBL 2011-2012**** 26-23

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

Because I was the idiot who thought it was more than a friendship when thats all it was all along. I was and have been a good friend to her. But she did lead me on and for that I was pissed off about... She claims she is just always very flurtatious or nice or whatever with me...
      So basically she told you since you're friends with her?

What you do is when they break up is tell her "As your friend you're not picking the right guys. You should be picking someone nice like me".

However don't say the above unless you're still interested. Which I'm not sure if you're or not after you mentioning that she was a basket case.

Comment

• Originally posted by tech fan
        VERY FLIRTATIOUS MEANS IM A SLUT AND SOMETIMES I SLEEP WITH PEOPLE OUT OF LEADING THEM ON AND FEELING GUILTY DONT GIVE UP MAN HIT THAT SHIT,
        Yeah, and it can also mean I like to screw with guys minds.

Comment

• Wow. I just read a good 20 pages of this crap, and yes Chado as you've said, your game is very soft. Should've tried to kiss her from the get go and you would've found out your answer right away...

Moving on, which you haven't done according to the posts written today....YOU'RE 22, I'm 23, these are the golden years! There are women everywhere! Shit hop on myspace and browse, I and many friends have pulled girls off the space, you can see all kinds of pics, she can see pics of you and if she's interested she'll respond to a message you send her..

It doesn't sound like you'd be interested in this but seriously, youre on the cpu enough. Type in your zip code and look at all the single broads in your area, and if you cant tell a fake page made by a creepo from a real person with friends that is obviously interacting daily with other people than you aren't alive yourself...there is pussy galore on the space and there is nothing that can stop you from sending a message to the hottest girls you see. You don't even have to do it in person at first, send some messages back and forth, tell her you think she's cute right up front...plenty will just say thanks or not respond but some will say "so are you" (assuming you put up some decent pics of yourself) and you can ask for their number or just keep the ball rolling. Bro, I'm sayin like 90% of the hot young women in the world have a myspace page...Many people will hate on it, but it is an incredible resource and can put you in immediate contact with women you'd never find a way to talk to in person.

Just a thought.
          Damn I should be getting paid for this type of promotion...Peace
          Last edited by ELJUGO; 03-26-2008, 02:15 AM.
          Great Day To Win

MLB 2008 (19-23-1) +3.0 units

NBA 08-09 (10-7) + 1.59 units

GOY (4-1)

Comment

• Originally posted by ELJUGO
            Wow. I just read a good 20 pages of this crap, and yes Chado as you've said, your game is very soft. Should've tried to kiss her from the get go and you would've found out your answer right away...

Moving on, which you haven't done according to the posts written today....YOU'RE 22, I'm 23, these are the golden years! There are women everywhere! Shit hop on myspace and browse, I and many friends have pulled girls off the space, you can see all kinds of pics, she can see pics of you and if she's interested she'll respond to a message you send her..

It doesn't sound like you'd be interested in this but seriously, youre on the cpu enough. Type in your zip code and look at all the single broads in your area, and if you cant tell a fake page made by a creepo from a real person with friends that is obviously interacting daily with other people than you aren't alive yourself...there is pussy galore on the space and there is nothing that can stop you from sending a message to the hottest girls you see. You don't even have to do it in person at first, send some messages back and forth, tell her you think she's cute right up front...plenty will just say thanks or not respond but some will say "so are you" (assuming you put up some decent pics of yourself) and you can ask for their number or just keep the ball rolling. Bro, I'm sayin like 90% of the hot young women in the world have a myspace page...Many people will hate on it, but it is an incredible resource and can put you in immediate contact with women you'd never find a way to talk to in person.

Just a thought.

Comment

Wow. I just read a good 20 pages of this crap, and yes Chado as you've said, your game is very soft. Should've tried to kiss her from the get go and you would've found out your answer right away...

Just a thought.

Yea was thinking of doing the facebook thing too....
              SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by BettorsChat
                Yeah, and it can also mean I like to screw with guys minds.
                EXACTLY!!!

Comment

Just a thought.
                  Chado take his advice...I have a buddy that has banged a bunch using myspace!
                  Nothing is as far away as one minute ago.

Comment

Just a thought.
                    Easier said than done.Go look at the Tuesday In Thread.Our boy Chado was on till past midnight talking about the flames and the first back in there this morning talking about the A's.He barely has time to sleep more less pick up some girls.Unless BC starts getting alot of girls to post from Canada,our boy will still be alone.

Comment

• If we get 5 guys to chip in $50 each I think we may be able to get Chado laid. This girl is in London, Canada.

http://londonon.en.craigslist.ca/ers/613789217.html

Comment

• Originally posted by longnex
                        If we get 5 guys to chip in $50 each I think we may be able to get Chado laid. This girl is in London, Canada.

Sounds good.He has to pay us back double if he shoots his load in under 2 minutes though

Comment

• Originally posted by vols fan
                          Sounds good.He has to pay us back double if he shoots his load in under 2 minutes though
                          If thats the case that would be my GOY.

Comment

• Originally posted by longnex
                            If we get 5 guys to chip in $50 each I think we may be able to get Chado laid. This girl is in London, Canada.

Where did you find that you tool...I aint paying for shit..

Free or nothing...

Comment

• Chado get you one of these, they cant say no

Questions, comments, complaints:
                              [email protected]

Comment

Yea was thinking of doing the facebook thing too....
                                I thought you were already a member of facebook?

Comment

Working...
                                X