X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• by the way, i probably wouldn't show her this thread

Comment

• Originally posted by DDP713
      chado, dude the longer you let this "build-up" the more she's gonna think of you as a long-term kinda guy.....if you would've banged her instead of watching that stupid movie on the couch with her, then you should/could and WOULD be banging her right now!! all im saying is we all have needs, she may want something that your being overly patient on because your thinking too much...
      if you don't want to be substitute daddy then dont play the position of someone willing to wait and let a personal relationship develop before you begin the sexual relationship...they can interfere with each other in a badd way if your actions are different than your intentions....anyway all im saying is getttt laidddd and spice this thread up buddy shes already given you the signs now its bizness tiime
      I agree...we are gonna be hangin out this weekend and I am gonna try my best...
      SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by molta02
        by the way, i probably wouldn't show her this thread
        YA! I bet she would love to know her facebook pic was posted here.
        Nothing is as far away as one minute ago.

Comment

• Originally posted by molta02
          by the way, i probably wouldn't show her this thread
          yea definately wouldnt be a big turn on for her...

PS - I still love that comment in this thread you made about saying something like "show her this thread and she'll rip her clothes off for you"....I was dying when I read that...

Comment

• Originally posted by NEJAKE
            ya she would love the fact that I got that off her facebook page like a big stalker...would have her naked in no time..

Comment

• Chado try to find her pussybook pic!
              Nothing is as far away as one minute ago.

Comment

and after she hung up back to gettin busy.....
                Who said she stoped while on the phone

Comment

• Originally posted by The Lovedoc
                  Chado...you need to move on.... This girl is boring the shit out of me, even though i would size into that. Seriously man, she's a cock tease..if you haven't dipped your dunkin between her donut yet, it aint gonna happen
                  It's not her fault she gave him a shot and he didn't take it.

Comment

shhhheeeit! I missed that...in this thread? fuck that im going to the photo post hey how are the selection of females where your from chadrooski?

Comment

• dude shes hot chado, stop pussy footing around she wants action she neeeds action and she probably wants it from you...show her the other side of chado "Big C" "chadeezy" whatever you wanna call yourself just make sure to lay the pipe right and she'll be shagging your brains out after work on a regular basis

Comment

• As dude from Super Bad says:

"Im getting that fo sho"..

Just walked with her after work to her car and talked with her in front of it for about 10 minutes or so...heavy flirting and shit and she kept complementing my sexy eyes and pretty much could have got down right there in the parking lot...we are chilling this weekend for sure and I know she wants it....going in for the kill this weekend fellas!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Chado1
                          As dude from Super Bad says:

Just walked with her after work to her car and talked with her in front of it for about 10 minutes or so...heavy flirting and shit and she kept complementing my sexy eyes and pretty much could have got down right there in the parking lot...we are chilling this weekend for sure and I know she wants it....going in for the kill this weekend fellas!!!

PS - Finally...roger that...finally....

Comment

Comment

I'll believe it when I get it, if you come over for a movie again, and then watch the movie, bring me some "C" batteries for my machine. Can I be more obvious???? Hey guys, please help me here, if this guy is gay, tell me, I've had virgins before, but never this slow.

Comment

thee above is canadian for I HAVE NO SHOT AT TAPPING THAT ASS!!!!!
                                2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

Working...
                                X