Chado "in date" thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Chado1
    I was born in 1985 and you met Mrs. JC in 1986..

Yup, im getting old, i turn 40 this year
    Questions, comments, complaints:
    [email protected]

Comment

• Originally posted by jcindaville
      Thanks bro, dont know how i found anyone that would let me lay on them

Comment

• Originally posted by jcindaville
        Thanks bro, dont know how i found anyone that would let me lay on them

Comment

Just heard she phoned in sick from work today as she told me she wasnt feeling well at all yesterday....I should go over to her house tonight and give her some medicine to make her feel better....
          Dude she's at home enjoying the day...she found a guy with a SEX drive!!!!!
          Nothing is as far away as one minute ago.

Comment

• Here is Chado

A poor squirrel, trying to get a NUT

Questions, comments, complaints:
            [email protected]

Comment

• Just phoned her at home tonight to see how she was feeling. Talked with her for a bit and she sounded very sick. I aas like "just phoning to see how your feeling and I hope you feel better" and stuff like that. Got the "aww" and "how nice of you to call and check on me sweetie" comments so definately a good move by me there..
              SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Just phoned her at home tonight to see how she was feeling. Talked with her for a bit and she sounded very sick. I aas like "just phoning to see how your feeling and I hope you feel better" and stuff like that. Got the "aww" and "how nice of you to call and check on me sweetie" comments so definately a good move by me there..
                and after she hung up back to gettin busy.....

Comment

• what the fuck has this world come to............

Comment

• Chado...you need to move on.... This girl is boring the shit out of me, even though i would size into that. Seriously man, she's a cock tease..if you haven't dipped your dunkin between her donut yet, it aint gonna happen

Comment

• Originally posted by The Lovedoc
                      Chado...you need to move on.... This girl is boring the shit out of me, even though i would size into that. Seriously man, she's a cock tease..if you haven't dipped your dunkin between her donut yet, it aint gonna happen
                      Yea your right Doc...gonna get rid of her so I can sit back and watch baseball all summer instead...
                      Last edited by Chado1; 03-11-2008, 11:44 PM.

Comment

what the fuck has this world come to............
                        Its the worlds gayest thread...it gets better in here everyday...

Comment

Chado...you need to move on.... This girl is boring the shit out of me, even though i would size into that. Seriously man, she's a cock tease..if you haven't dipped your dunkin between her donut yet, it aint gonna happen
                          I agree Doc....

KAZ
                          [email protected]

I'm just here so I won't get fined....

Comment

• 3,616 views and 403 commets and still a virgin! :

Comment

• bang this broad.

Comment

• Originally posted by NEJAKE
                                3,616 views and 403 commets and still a virgin!
                                chado, dude the longer you let this "build-up" the more she's gonna think of you as a long-term kinda guy.....if you would've banged her instead of watching that stupid movie on the couch with her, then you should/could and WOULD be banging her right now!! all im saying is we all have needs, she may want something that your being overly patient on because your thinking too much...
                                if you don't want to be substitute daddy then dont play the position of someone willing to wait and let a personal relationship develop before you begin the sexual relationship...they can interfere with each other in a badd way if your actions are different than your intentions....anyway all im saying is getttt laidddd and spice this thread up buddy shes already given you the signs now its bizness tiime

Comment

Working...
                                X