Chado "in date" thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Chado1
    I dont care about getting laid at this point yet. I care about her emotions and inner thoughts and that my priority right now.

BWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAH AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!

You guys are such tools. I will get laid regardless from her as opposed to what most guys do with single mothers that have kids and just fuck her and leave her and make her feel worthless and only get it the ONE time. Working this route cause I know when its on lock down I will be able to get it anytime I want after its all said and done. It will be benefial in the long run this way. Patience is a virtue my friends as much as you guys want it to happen sooner than later for dramatic entertainment purposes..
    That reaks of a virgin talking

Do you seriously want to take on the stress of 2 children at your age?

Comment

• Originally posted by WayneChung
      guys i have been talking to a housewive from orange county,should i try to hit it ? PS-I AM NOT PLAYING AROUND HERE,A FOR REAL IRONCHUNGER,SHE HAS NO KIDS AND BIG HOOTERS !!
      Looks like a Chunger classic thread needs to be opened up. Let's see a picture then I'll answer.

Comment

• Originally posted by BettorsChat
        Looks like a Chunger classic thread needs to be opened up. Let's see a picture then I'll answer.
        HEY BOSS,VERY DISTRAUGHT,CHADO GETS 2000 HITS AND JC WILL NOT GIVE ME ANAL ADVICE ON THE FIRST DATE-PICTURE-YOU'VE GOT MAIL,YOU GUYS CAN LAUGH ALL YOU WANT BUT THIS IS NOT A DULL FORUM-LOL !! PS-AND FOR COOL HAND LUKE-YOU KEEP SLOWPLAYING YOUR HAND CHAD,582 DUDES WILL HIT IT BEFORE YOU GET ANY-LOL !!
        Last edited by WayneChung; 03-03-2008, 08:48 PM.
        DON'T YOU EAT THE YELLOW SNOW !! PS-MARVIN LOVES SPLIT SALAD !!

Comment

• ALL MY SILLINESS ASIDE // i was holding this back because its so full-proof but your a good friend chad so here you go buddy // after 2 or 3 dates on the ride home,start rubbing your crotch vigorously,IN A LOUD MOANING TYPE VOICE GO " BABY I JUST NEED SOME RELIEF" ,at the worst,you will get a blowjob out of it-NEVER FAILS // i know i should have kept it hush,hush,but your a good friend-later dude and happy dating !!
          DON'T YOU EAT THE YELLOW SNOW !! PS-MARVIN LOVES SPLIT SALAD !!

Comment

I dont care about getting laid at this point yet. I care about her emotions and inner thoughts and that my priority right now.

BWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAH AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!

You guys are such tools. I will get laid regardless from her as opposed to what most guys do with single mothers that have kids and just fuck her and leave her and make her feel worthless and only get it the ONE time. Working this route cause I know when its on lock down I will be able to get it anytime I want after its all said and done. It will be benefial in the long run this way. Patience is a virtue my friends as much as you guys want it to happen sooner than later for dramatic entertainment purposes..
            Ever consider the priesthood!
            Nothing is as far away as one minute ago.

Comment

• WOW...just read this entire thread:
              • You guys are ruthless!
              • I laughed out loud more times to this thread than any other.
              • The bullet points are for KB!
              • The Chris Hansen line is the early favorite for post of they year, imo.
              • It is obvious Chado the type of person who will get married, have kids and leave his wife after 5 yrs for another guy.
              • I think Chado's new nickname should be 7-Eleven, 'cause he never closes!
              Three Jack's Record http://www.bettorschat.com/forums/sh...10#post1323910

Comment

ALL MY SILLINESS ASIDE // i was holding this back because its so full-proof but your a good friend chad so here you go buddy // after 2 or 3 dates on the ride home,start rubbing your crotch vigorously,IN A LOUD MOANING TYPE VOICE GO " BABY I JUST NEED SOME RELIEF" ,at the worst,you will get a blowjob out of it-NEVER FAILS // i know i should have kept it hush,hush,but your a good friend-later dude and happy dating !!
                ROFLMAO!!!

SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by BettorsChat
                  That reaks of a virgin talking

Do you seriously want to take on the stress of 2 children at your age?
                  Thanks perverted DrMonteInTheVille...

Comment

• Originally posted by NEJAKE
                    Ever consider the priesthood!
                    Of all the comediens in this thread joking around with me unfortunately you got the boos and tomatoes....

Comment

• Originally posted by Three Jack
                      WOW...just read this entire thread:
                      • You guys are ruthless!
                      • I laughed out loud more times to this thread than any other.
                      • The bullet points are for KB!
                      • The Chris Hansen line is the early favorite for post of they year, imo.
                      • It is obvious Chado the type of person who will get married, have kids and leave his wife after 5 yrs for another guy.
                      • I think Chado's new nickname should be 7-Eleven, 'cause he never closes!
                      Glad you enjoyed it Jack...and to think I put up with all these tools cutting me up...

Comment

Of all the comediens in this thread joking around with me unfortunately you got the boos and tomatoes....
                        OK, so your not religious, sorry Chado. It's just my opinion but at 22, getting laid would be #1 on my to do list!!!!!!!
                        Nothing is as far away as one minute ago.

Comment

• Originally posted by NEJAKE
                          OK, so your not religious, sorry Chado. It's just my opinion but at 22, getting laid would be #1 on my to do list!!!!!!!
                          I hear ya...its should happen regardless so not too worried about it....
                          Last edited by Chado1; 03-03-2008, 10:05 PM.

Comment

HEY BOSS,VERY DISTRAUGHT,CHADO GETS 2000 HITS AND JC WILL NOT GIVE ME ANAL ADVICE ON THE FIRST DATE-PICTURE-YOU'VE GOT MAIL,YOU GUYS CAN LAUGH ALL YOU WANT BUT THIS IS NOT A DULL FORUM-LOL !! PS-AND FOR COOL HAND LUKE-YOU KEEP SLOWPLAYING YOUR HAND CHAD,582 DUDES WILL HIT IT BEFORE YOU GET ANY-LOL !!
                            What e-mail address did you send it too?

Comment

I hear ya...its should happen regardless so not too worried about it....
                              You've been waiting 22 years whats another few years

Comment

• Originally posted by jcindaville

Show her the meat already

she prolly doesnt own a microscope
                                2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

Working...
                                X