No announcement yet.

NFL Free Agent Tracker/Signings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The New England Patriots have reached agreement with suspended free agent cornerback Brandon Browner on a three-year, $17 million deal, a source told ESPN's Josina Anderson.

Comment

Michael Oher has reached agreement with the Tennessee Titans on a four-year, $20 million deal, a league source told ESPN NFL Insider Adam Schefter

Comment

I really like the looks of that secondary now with Revis and Browner. Revis is the best cover man in the game and Browner is one of the hardest hitters in football. They have not had that since Rodney Harrison left.

A WR & DE and my xmas list would be complete!

Comment

Peppers to Packers 3years

Comment

Originally posted by tdtylert View Post
            Peppers to Packers 3years
            The Green Bay Packers and eight-time Pro Bowler Julius Peppers have agreed to terms on a three-year contract worth up to $30 million, the defensive end's agent told ESPN's Josina Anderson.

Comment

That's funny TD cuz I told a friend on Thursday that I bet Peppers would sign the same exact 3 year/30 million contract that Ware got and he did!

Nice pickup for the Packers!

Comment

ESPN.com

Julian Edelman agreed to return to the New England Patriots on Saturday after testing the open market.

Edelman, who enjoyed a breakthrough 2013 season as New England's top receiver, took to Twitter to announce the deal.

Comment

The Cleveland Browns have agreed to terms with free-agent running back Ben Tate, the team announced Saturday.

Terms were not disclosed, but a source told ESPN NFL Insider Adam Schefter that Tate agreed to a two-year deal worth up to $7 million.

Comment

Brandon LaFell, Patriots reach deal

Comment

The Denver Broncos have signed wide receiver Emmanuel Sanders to a three-year contract, the team announced.

Sanders' deal is worth $18 million, with $6 million guaranteed, the receiver said in a text to ESPN's Josina Anderson.

Comment

LeGarrette Blount, Steelers agree

The Pittsburgh Steelers added size and experience to their offensive backfield on Friday when they agreed to terms with running back LeGarrette Blount on a two-year contract, a source confirmed to ESPN.com. Financial details were not immediately released.

Blount, who rushed for 772 yards and seven touchdowns last season for the New England Patriots, visited the Steelers on Friday.

Comment

Former Jacksonville Jaguars running back Maurice Jones-Drew signed a three-year contract with the Oakland Raiders on Friday

Terms of the deal were not disclosed.

Comment

I would take Blake then follow up with AJ. My squad would have the hottest wives/girlfriend tandem by far.
                            Am I the longest tenured BC member?

Comment

Working...
                            X