Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sources: McCown to Bucs for $10M

Comment

The Buffalo Bills added depth to their defensive backfield Wednesday, agreeing to a four-year deal with cornerback Corey Graham. According to ESPN NFL Insider Adam Caplan, the deal is worth $16 million.

Comment

The agent for wide receiver Steve Smith says the five-time Pro Bowl selection has played his final snap for the Carolina Panthers.

Comment

Cornerback Darrelle Revis and the New England Patriots have reached agreement on a one-year, $12 million deal, according to league sources.

Comment

Finally something went right for my Pats .........

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218 View Post
              Cornerback Darrelle Revis and the New England Patriots have reached agreement on a one-year, $12 million deal, according to league sources.
              Nice...lets pick up a stud wideout now!
              Nothing is as far away as one minute ago.

Comment

Originally posted by NEJAKE View Post
                Nice...lets pick up a stud wideout now!
                I want a Safety and DE first jake. We need both badly. I would LOVE Jared Allen or Peppers but I see no interest there. I would even love to see another CB like Cromartie or Finnegan. Can't get enough defense IMO Jake!
                Last edited by wayne1218; 03-12-2014, 09:45 PM.

Comment

Yeah I understand that but I think getting your best player a certified weapon is a top priority

Comment

I would like a WR too but they were 2nd in the NFL in PPG last year and I think the receivers will be better this season. I'm sure they will get a WR but they NEED defense 1st. They won 3 Super Bowls with great defense and they have not won shit since they switched to the great offense. They will score points but it is the dominating defense that I'm begging for. Revis is great but he can only cover 1 guy and they have no pass rush, and we have been saying that for years now. Somebody needs to go on the other end with Chandler Jones.
                    Last edited by wayne1218; 03-12-2014, 10:00 PM.

Comment

I would be fine with a cheaper WR like Sanders or Burleson if they added more to the defense.

Comment

Yes you have a point D is key... even if you have a great offense, if the D gives it right back...what good is it. Apass rusher main priority and I'm sure they will find an adequate wr....what wideout in his right mind wouldn't want brady throwing them the ball.

Comment

Addressing an acute need on offense, the New York Jets agreed to terms with former Denver Broncos wide receiver Eric Decker, the team announced Wednesday night.

The deal is for five years and worth $36.25 million with $15 million guaranteed, a source told ESPN NFL Insider Adam Schefter.

Comment

Running back Darren Sproles, who Wednesday expressed a desire to be released by the New Orleans Saints, will be traded to the Philadelphia Eagles, a league source tells ESPN NFL Insider Adam Schefter.

The Saints will receive a fifth-round draft pick from the Eagles in return, the source said Thursday.

Comment

JACKSONVILLE, Fla. -- The Jacksonville Jaguars added a pair of defensive ends on Thursday, agreeing to terms with Ziggy Hood and Chris Clemons.

The team announced the Hood agreement while NFL Network's reported that Clemons, who was released by the Seattle Seahawks on Wednesday, had agreed to sign with the Jaguars.

Clemons played for Jaguars coach Gus Bradley during Bradley's tenure as Seattle's defensive coordinator. The Jaguars signed former Seattle defensive end Red Bryant last Saturday.

Hood, the Pittsburgh Steelers' first-round draft pick in 2009, gets a new start after never quite fitting into the team's 3-4 defense. Hood proved to be durable -- he has never missed an NFL game -- and at times productive in five seasons with the Steelers but the team will look at other options opposite the emerging Cameron Heyward at right defensive end.

Comment

Panthers make it official, cut Smith

Comment

Working...
                                X