No announcement yet.

Source: Tigers agree to deal Fielder for Kinsler

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He will be 30 in May and he is already put a lot of mileage on that body. It will be his 10th season already and they are paying him over 20 million for 7 more years? I think the Rangers will regret the move in only 2-3 years. His fat ass in Texas will get worn out quicker than most too with that heat.

HR
    2011 - 38
    2012 - 30
    2013 - 25

RBI

OBP

OPS

BB

AVG
    .313 (1 uptick)

Comment

Originally posted by kbsooner21 View Post
      Based on Comerica Park being a big ball park to hit out of. I think a change of scenery in a lot more hitter's friendly park will see his numbers rise back up for the next few years.
      Comerica was 13th in HR PG this season and Arlington was 19th. I'm not sure that will make a difference.

Comment

Just my opinion

Comment

What's actually funny though kb is both teams hit 176 HR's last season. Weird, but it looks like Texas was a tougher park to hit HR's in.

Comment

I think that is directly tied into losing Hamilton this year and losing Cruz for 50 games. Their two biggest home run hitters from the previous year. I think if you put Miggy and Fat Fielder in Arlington, those #'s are way different

Comment

I agree with KB, playing in hot weather is a huge advantage, he'll put up good numbers there.

Comment

Working...
              X