This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The son has passed away R.I.P. young fella

There's a special place in hell for the son of a bitch who did this.

Comment

Originally posted by jcindaville View Post
      How can you play?
      I'm with you. Favre losing his dad and playing MNF was one thing but losing your 2 year old son on Friday and playing on Sunday would just be stupid IMO. If he plays, my respect for him is lost.

Comment

Originally posted by kbsooner21 View Post
        The son has passed away R.I.P. young fella

There's a special place in hell for the son of a bitch who did this.
        What a piece of shit that fucker is. It just blows my mind how people can hurt kids. UNREAL!!!!

Comment

Sounds awful but if he plays it would make me think he maybe wasn't that close to his kid with her? It by no means says he isn't feeling the pain any less but it is all I can think of at this point because I can't imagine playing sunday after losing a 2 year old son that way. I know it was with an ex but maybe he hasn't seen the kid a lot and he wasn't closely attached like AD Jr. I'm really not trying to diminish it or be mean i'm just trying to figure out how you could possibly play after this. I and many others have had a 2 year old son and I think it would be way too traumatic.

Comment

Read about the guy that did this, he's a real winner. This isn't the first time. As sad as this is for the little boy first and foremost, what a sad example of what our society has turned into, in many ways.

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218 View Post
              Sounds awful but if he plays it would make me think he maybe wasn't that close to his kid with her? It by no means says he isn't feeling the pain any less but it is all I can think of at this point because I can't imagine playing sunday after losing a 2 year old son that way. I know it was with an ex but maybe he hasn't seen the kid a lot and he wasn't closely attached like AD Jr. I'm really not trying to diminish it or be mean i'm just trying to figure out how you could possibly play after this. I and many others have had a 2 year old son and I think it would be way too traumatic.
              You've echoed my thoughts, although sugar coated it a bit. Very sad about the young boy, but also sad in many other ways.

Comment

Peterson's quote yesterday" I plan on playing on Sunday. I will be ready to roll and focused. I am worried about getting a W on Sunday. You know football is something I will always fall back on. It gets me through tough times. Just being around the guys in here, that's what I need in my life, guys supporting me and just being able to go out and play the game I love> Things that I go through, I have said it a thousand times, help me play this game at a different level. I am able to release a lot of my stress through this sport so that is what I plan on doing".

May the child rest in peace but from various reports I read it said that the boy was the product of a brief affair AD had with the boy's mama. Wayne was right. I am sure AD is able to play simply because the child wasn't a big part of his life, if a part of it at all. Kind of like if your second cousin died, what a shame but you go about your business. Peterson's father confirmed that the boy was AD's son. If it had to be confirmed it certainly doesn't sound like it was common knowledge. Bet most of his teammates didn't know this child existed. Not being judgemental just stating the facts. 70% of the African American children in this country have no or very little contact with their birth father. If you read the bios of most NFL players most were raised by a single mother. Nevertheless I still think Minny is a good bet tomorrow because his teammates will want to win it for AD.

Comment

Just as we thought. He didn't even know about the child until 2 months ago.

Comment

Joseph Patterson back in jail.

http://www.keloland.com/newsdetail.c...ond/?id=166280
                    It's always noon somewhere!

My Fish and Aquariums

Griffey's Posted Record

Comment

This guy needs to be put to death immediately. What a piece of shit!

Comment

Working...
                      X