This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ad's son in critical condition in SD hospital

The son of Minnesota Vikings star running back Adrian Peterson is in critical condition in a South Dakota hospital after the 2-year-old was allegedly severly beaten by the man dating his mother, TMZ is reporting today.

The Sioux Falls Argus Leader is reporting Joseph Robert Patterson, 27, is being held without bond at the Minnehaha County Jail on charges of aggravated assault and aggravated battery.

Law enforcement told TMZ the child suffered severe head injuries.

Earlier, the Argus Leader said Peterson was seen at a Sioux Falls restaurant Thursday while the Vikings reported he missed practice for "personal reasons."
    Last edited by ToDaClub; 10-11-2013, 11:49 AM.

horrible

Comment

Unreal. How could you do that to a child?

Comment

Who beats a 2 year old?
        Questions, comments, complaints:
        [email protected]

Comment

That's horrible!!

Comment

So if I am reading this right, ADs mom is dating a 27 year old and wasnt ADs dad in prison for something also at some point. She attracts some winners.

Comment

Originally posted by gizmo View Post
              So if I am reading this right, ADs mom is dating a 27 year old and wasnt ADs dad in prison for something also at some point. She attracts some winners.
              No, the childs' mom. The person AD chose to have a baby with. Her current boyfriend, beat her child who is also AD's child.

Comment

I gotta assume the kid is going to be alright, otherwise how in the world could AP play this weekend like he says

Comment

Holy crap

10:16 AM PT -- Multiple sources tell TMZ ... Peterson's son is currently on life support and hasn't had brain activity since 5:30 PM last night.

We're told the family is monitoring the situation closely, and if there is no improvement in 24 hours, the mother wants to remove life support and donate the boy's organs to people in need.

Comment

Very sad. I don't know how he could play either.

Comment

The person who did this should be beaten to death slowly. No trial no jail no nothing

A needle isn't good enough for this piece of shit. Die u dumb fuckin scumbag
                      2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

AD should be allowed 15 minutes in a room with this monster and if he makes it through that, cut out his tongue and all his fingers and toes one at a time. After that go to his feet and hands to cut them off next. I mean this guy can't suffer enough for me.

Comment

Adrian Peterson (personal) told reporters he will play in Week 6 against the Panthers "without a doubt."
                          Advice: Coach Leslie Frazier publicly confirmed the news. Peterson flew to South Dakota late this week to attend to a family matter involving his two-year-old son. The fact that Peterson was back at Vikings headquarters on Friday and will start against Carolina hopefully means the young boy is doing well. "I'm able to release a lot of stress through sports," Peterson told reporter Sean Jensen. "I really appreciate all the support from fans and the Vikings. I ask y'all respect my privacy."
                          [email protected]

Comment

How can you play?
                            [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218 View Post
                              AD should be allowed 15 minutes in a room with this monster and if he makes it through that, cut out his tongue and all his fingers and toes one at a time. After that go to his feet and hands to cut them off next. I mean this guy can't suffer enough for me.
                              better yet hang him by his wrists just have his feet just about 6inches off the floor and SKIN HIM ALIVE cutting off only one layer of skin at a time I believe we have several layers of skin and once past the second or third layer he will be hurting big time

Comment

Working...
                              X