No announcement yet.

Anquan Boldin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Raven, I understand your panties are in a bunch because you feel like somebody is picking on your ravens but it wasn't just me. It has been a national discussion and even during the game last night they said the Niners got him for virtually nothing in a handshake deal between brothers. Take your purple goggles off and see it for what it was. A horrible deal for the ravens. If they actually shopped him around and got something, anything for him, maybe not but they didn't.

Comment

And for a league where very few trades are made, tell me about worse ones than this? Are they out there? Possibly but I want to hear it cuz I can't think of any.

Comment

You can't make the statement that it was a horrible trade based on 1 game. If Boldin has 90 catches for 1500 yards I will agree with you. If he finishes with 60 for 800 yards then I will say it wasn't a horrible trade.

Comment

I didn't, I was pretty clear in post 1 that I based it on his career, including the postseason last year. Again, purple goggles ... Off!

Comment

What's the old saying Wayne, statistics lie and liars use statistics. You ignore his stats for the full 3 years he was with the Ravens and base it on his post season last year and his first game against the Packers. If you use that as the criteria it is the worse trade in history. Whatever floats your boat Wayne. You the boss.

Comment

Oh so I'm a liar now raven? Lol

I think boldin has had a pretty good career but I know that is hard for you to see with goggles on. It's funny cuz earlier in the thread you actually admitted that it pissed you Baltimore fans off but today you are singing a different tune. Talk about contradicting. Lol

Comment

C'est La Vie

Comment

It may be your life but it isn't mine goggle boy.

Comment

Working...
                  X