Fuck you Girardi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wayne1218 View Post
    No, they were all liars, just like A-Roid. That's what they do flash. LIE, LIE AND LIE SOME MORE. You may be the only left out there drinking the Kool-Aid if you believe them.

And Big Papi is still not sure how he tested positive in 03....Funny how Red Sox fans want to bash A-Rod when Manny and Papi were loaded on roids during their great run.
    "He beat me... Straight up... Pay him... Pay that man his money."

Comment

Originally posted by Spam View Post
      And Big Papi is still not sure how he tested positive in 03....Funny how Red Sox fans want to bash A-Rod when Manny and Papi were loaded on roids during their great run.
      I Will be the 1st to agree about those guys being on roids. What's your point?

I don't think they were buying documents to cover it up or paying for the roid doctors lawyers though like A-roid

Comment

I Will be the 1st to agree about those guys being on roids. What's your point?

I don't think they were buying documents to cover it up or paying for the roid doctors lawyers though like A-roid
        Yea no real point...LOL. Just wanted to point out that all teams have cheaters. I think MLB is headed in the right direction but still a long way to go.
        "He beat me... Straight up... Pay him... Pay that man his money."

Comment

Originally posted by Spam View Post
          Yea no real point...LOL. Just wanted to point out that all teams have cheaters. I think MLB is headed in the right direction but still a long way to go.
          blow sox fans are the worst they act like there team is perfect u may say arod did the juice but u would never see them drinking & ordering chicken before or after a game in their club house but the great Mr George Stienrenner may have paid for players & arod probably would be cut by now but he ran a team like a champ RIP GS

Comment

You can almost field a whole team of ROID user Yankees.

We have Pettitte pitching, Cervelli catching, Giambi at 1B, A-roid at 3B and Melky Cabrera in CF. Who am I missing?

Comment

You can almost field a whole team of ROID user Yankees.

We have Pettitte pitching, Cervelli catching, Giambi at 1B, A-roid at 3B and Melky Cabrera in CF. Who am I missing?
              only one of the people u name have tested positive as a yankee that's Cervelli but blow sox could make better team Jeremy giambi david Ortiz manny mo Vaughn mike lansing but hold on it gets better ****** boy jose Canseco they all tested positive & I could name more but I don't have the time to list top 100

Comment

Originally posted by flashypants View Post
                only one of the people u name have tested positive as a yankee that's Cervelli but blow sox could make better team Jeremy giambi david Ortiz manny mo Vaughn mike lansing but hold on it gets better ****** boy jose Canseco they all tested positive & I could name more but I don't have the time to list top 100
                Oh so admitting you did it doesn't mean they did anymore? WTF is wrong with you Yankee fans. Take your Jeter Underoos off for a minute and come back to reality!

Comment

Dempster got suspended and fined.... Suspension is 5 games.. Dont matter to him cause he wont miss a start.. Lol

Comment

Working...
                  X