ssssssssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh blowsox

Comment

First place
                2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

Why is Girardi calling for a suspension for Dempster? Dumbest think I've ever heard...

Comment

Originally posted by kbsooner21 View Post
                    Why is Girardi calling for a suspension for Dempster? Dumbest think I've ever heard...
                    Cuz they are picking on A-Roid. First Chris Sale and now Dempster!

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218 View Post
                      Cuz they are picking on A-Roid. First Chris Sale and now Dempster!
                      let me ask one question has arod ever test positive for steroids no he has said he did them when he was with texas but never a dirty piss test 15 times he was tested look it up before u say he guilty & if league had enough evidence he would be gone

Comment

Originally posted by flashypants View Post
                        let me ask one question has arod ever test positive for steroids no he has said he did them when he was with texas but never a dirty piss test 15 times he was tested look it up before u say he guilty & if league had enough evidence he would be gone
                        I watch TV, I own the internet and I read newspapers. He's GUILTY and i'm 100% sure of that.

Lance Armstrong, Barry Bonds and Roger Clemens never failed a test either. That logic is old and flawed these days.

Comment

& if league had enough evidence he would be gone
                          He is but as an American, he gets to appeal. Just like many other criminals in this Country have. Baseball is no different.

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218 View Post
                            I watch TV, I own the internet and I read newspapers. He's GUILTY and i'm 100% sure of that.

Lance Armstrong, Barry Bonds and Roger Clemens never failed a test either. That logic is old and flawed these days.
                            u say these names but have they ever tested positive

Comment

u say these names but have they ever tested positive
                              No, they were all liars, just like A-Roid. That's what they do flash. LIE, LIE AND LIE SOME MORE. You may be the only left out there drinking the Kool-Aid if you believe them.

Comment

Originally posted by kbsooner21 View Post
                                Just a hunch but probably for throwing at one of his players 4 times in the same at bat? Dempster should have been tossed and should be suspended.
                                "He beat me... Straight up... Pay him... Pay that man his money."

Comment

Working...
                                X