MLB suspends 13, including A-Rod

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kbsooner21 View Post
    How the heck is Cuban a very smart man? He happened to get lucky with the .com boom and that's it. Now he acts like a fucking spoiled brat everytime something doesn't go his way and always blames shit on everyone else. Fuck Cuban
    He has made many more investments since that initial one kb. Haven't you ever watched Shark Tank?

I LOVE CUBAN. Always seems like a cool dude in every interview I've ever seen and I actually love his passion with his team and other sports.

I know you hate him as a OKC fan but I think the guy is brilliant!

Comment

No, I've never seen Shark Tank

And yes, I probably hate him cause I'm anti Mavs everything

Comment

Wayne I agree with what u are saying.I hate agreeing with ARod too but in this case u have too.Manny was caught twice and they only gave him a 100 game suspension.This is the first time Arod has been caught.
        MLB 2012***100-98 +$215 OR +2.15 UNITS
        HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
        0-0TOP PLAYS

NCAA FBL 2011-2012**** 26-23

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

I would love to be Arods business Manager Ithink I could actually spin this situation to make fans feel sorry for Arod. He already signed a contract for more money than anyone could ever spend.He had no REASON to take PED's because he was already getting huge money every year regardless how he played till the age of 43. I could spin this that he felt responsible to Mr. Stienbreinner to perform at such a high level.That he had so much pressure on him to perform and to try to live up to the 250 million $$$$ expectations that he destroyed his own body by taking supplements just to win.He could have sat around got fat and never tried to get better and get all that $$$$ or he could do what he did and maybe make some mistakes only because he wanted to be the best.
          MLB 2012***100-98 +$215 OR +2.15 UNITS
          HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
          0-0TOP PLAYS

NCAA FBL 2011-2012**** 26-23

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

Miguel Tejada suspended 105 games

Kansas City Royals infielder Miguel Tejada has been suspended 105 games after testing positive for an amphetamine in violation of Major League Baseball's drug program.

The suspension of the 2002 American League MVP is effective immediately, the Office of the Commissoner announced Saturday.

Tejada had previously tested positive under the league's amphetamine policy, so he was subject to a 25-game ban for a second test and an 80-game suspension for a third, both of which occurred while playing for the Royals this season.

Tejada's ban is the third-longest non-lifetime suspension handed down by MLB, behind Alex Rodriguez's pending 211-game ban and Steve Howe's 119-game sanction in 1992.

Yahoo Sports! reported Tejada's suspension comes after the 39-year-old twice tested positive for Adderall.

Tejada, who signed a one-year deal with the Royals last offseason, will begin serving the suspension while on the 60-day disabled list with a strained calf muscle. He would need to fulfill the remainder of the suspension next season before he's eligible to play.

Tejada was hitting .288 with three homers and 20 RBIs in 53 games before getting hurt.

In 2009, Tejada became the first high-profile player convicted of a crime stemming from baseball's steroids era when he plead guilty to misleading Congress about the use of performance-enhancing drugs.

Under a plea agreement with the same prosecutors that pursued a perjury indictment against Roger Clemens, Tejada admitted he withheld information about an ex-teammate's use of steroids and human growth hormone when questioned by a House committee's investigators in August 2005.

Tejada, a six-time All-Star, also previously acknowledged he bought HGH while playing for the Oakland Athletics, but said he threw the drugs away without using them.

Comment

Working...
            X