No announcement yet.

Chris Davis (Clean or Dirty)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Legitimate but sad statement about sports in 2013.

There is, or will be some kid that legitimately rips the cover off of the ball, and we will all be wondering if he is juiced or not.

The precedent that has been set is a very sad statement for a game that has been the passion of almost every American boy for well over a century.

Just because I think there is someone legitimate out there, I say Davis is clean.

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218 View Post
      The question wasn't about big papi or Joey. We know that papi was most likely on it because he was in the Mitchell report. We already know that.

The question is about 1 guy, the one who has the AL record for HR's at the break ... Chris Davis.

I say he is dirtier than the diaper bin in a maternity ward!!!
      You kill me starting threads about whether Davis is dirty. The bottom line is you can have an opinion but you have no proof. Wayne, your real quick to jump on an athlete as being dirty as long as the athlete doesn't play for a team in New England.

I have been on this website for a few years now and I have no recollection you posting a poll in 2011 asking whether Jacoby Ellsbury was clean or dirty when he came in 2nd place in the MVP voting. In 2011 he hits 32 Hrs and 105 Rbis. In all his other 6 years in baseball he has a grand total of 27 HRs and 189 RBIs.

The fact that Davis has the HR record at the break is stupid. The person he is tied with, Reggie Jackson had 37 in fewer games at the break and finished with 47 for the year. I personally don't think Davis will come close to Maris' record. In fact I bet a buddy of mine $100 2 weeks ago that he doesn't beat the Orioles record for HRs in a year which is 50, which is held by another juicer and former Red Sox, Brady Anderson. Anderson hits 50 one year and never surpassed 25 in any of the other years he played.

Comment

Lol - 32 HR's for a season is now being compared to 37 at the all star break? LMAO - ok, raven!

And yes, Brady Anderson does NOTHING here but goes to Baltimore and hits 50. Shocking raven. You must have some good "juices" down there!

Comment

He's dirty!!!!! Miggy best cleanest hitter in the game!!!!! Good stuff Wayne!!!

Comment

Working...
          X