This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Letswinalot

All right donkey, let's have a winner takes all, loser leaves town bet.

Total wins from your Vols vs. my Sooners. Whichever team has more wins stays at BC, the loser moves on never to be heard from again on BC.

If one team is way ahead and the other is mathmatically eliminated from catching the other, then the loser packs his bags and leaves.

Let's do this or are you

KB sorry but LWA will not be able to respond at this time he is to busy financial planning his clients future and also capping this upcoming weeks football card. He has to put extra time into it because he couldn't possibly deal with ever losing another bet after his alleged winnings in week 1

Comment

Kb I really do not like this type of wager. I am going to nix it. Hope you understand ...

Comment

I do, but I don't.

No one likes him here. He's an ignorant asshole who brags about winning unposted plays, dogging others teams, and basically being a complete dumbass. Hell he's gone into my threads and bashed my plays before they've even started a couple times.

He's really kind of taking the fun out of the site for me, and that's saying something. I've always been good about letting shit slide, but he just wears me completely thin...

Comment

Originally posted by kbsooner21 View Post
          I do, but I don't.

No one likes him here. He's an ignorant asshole who brags about winning unposted plays, dogging others teams, and basically being a complete dumbass. Hell he's gone into my threads and bashed my plays before they've even started a couple times.

He's really kind of taking the fun out of the site for me, and that's saying something. I've always been good about letting shit slide, but he just wears me completely thin...
          I totally understand that and we will take care of it, but there is no way I am going to sit here and allow one of the best guys on this forum to have a chance of leaving because of a wager. Is not going to happen. Anyone can get lucky Kyle ...

Comment

Originally posted by Spark View Post
            I totally understand that and we will take care of it, but there is no way I am going to sit here and allow one of the best guys on this forum to have a chance of leaving because of a wager. Is not going to happen. Anyone can get lucky Kyle ...
            Spark, You asked a question to me a few days after I returned in the Urgent Thread. I tried my best to explain myself, but maybe I really didn't make it clear enough. This, just as KB, is how I felt about another member here.

I'm just trying to get you to understand where I was coming from. KB said it perfectly here, and you posted back, "I totally understand." I hope you understand now where I was coming from. But as for now, you guys will just have to put up with me doing what I do.

PS ... We need more Guess The Member threads.
            "Calling an illegal alien an 'undocumented immigrant'
            is like calling a drug dealer an 'unlicensed pharmacist'"

Comment

Jimmy, sorry, I still do not understand how someone can run anyone off of here.

Comment

I couldn't do that... Oklahoma has a 5 beside their name and Tennessee is unranked. Anyway I posted a winner last night. You guys hate on me way to much.

Diesel post a winner or something productive to the board.

Comment

I was gonna ban him for a week so we could have some peace during the start of football and for some reason, a couple guys said they like having a moron around and wanted him here.

Comment

Originally posted by Spark View Post
                    I mean I am hated on here. I disliked a few people, but then people came out and ganged up on me with KB and Diesel. I guess it is like the Nascar in them.

I have nothing against a lot of people, but if your placing 100% blame on me for anything you are totally incorrect.
                    Last edited by Letswinalot; 09-04-2012, 04:25 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218 View Post
                      I was gonna ban him for a week so we could have some peace during the start of football and for some reason, a couple guys said they like having a moron around and wanted him here.
                      Well now you're jaded and can't help me with a simple fantasy football question without saying some smart A

Comment

I guess it is like the Nascar in them

Comment

Originally posted by Letswinalot View Post
                          I mean I am hated on here. I disliked a few people, but then people came out and ganged up on me with KB and Diesel. I guess it is like the Nascar in them.

I have nothing against a lot of people, but if you placing 100% blame on me for anything you are totally incorrect.
                          NO, I am not blaming you 100% but you are the common denominator. If you want to post plays feel free but lay low as far as posting anything else. You are really making a ton of enemies and bringing drama to the site. It stops now !!!
                          Last edited by Spark; 09-04-2012, 05:02 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by kbsooner21 View Post
                            I guess it is like the Nascar in them
                            Thats a joke. It was funny I thought.

Comment

Originally posted by Letswinalot View Post
                              I couldn't do that... I'm a and talk out of my ass
                              Now there's something I agree with you on.

Comment

Working...
                              X