This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Letswinalot View Post
    I mean I am hated on here. I disliked a few people, but then people came out and ganged up on me with KB and Diesel. I guess it is like the Nascar in them.

I have nothing against a lot of people, but if your placing 100% blame on me for anything you are totally incorrect.
    People hating you has NOTHING to do with kb or diesel. It is 100% because you are an absolute asshole to people here and you rub everybody in every thread the wrong way.

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218 View Post
      People hating you has NOTHING to do with kb or diesel. It is 100% because you are an absolute asshole to people here and you rub everybody in every thread the wrong way.
      Fuck it man I dont give a damn. Just ban me for life. You guys can talk about people driving a car around in a circle in peace.

Comment

It's not that fuckin hard LWA. You post plays or wish a GL here and there or even talk about a game but don't come in AFTER THE FACT Gloating about shit and wins and being a douche on a daily basis. A 12 year old could figure out that.
        Last edited by wayne1218; 09-04-2012, 04:41 PM.

Comment

Go to the forums at cbssports.com lwa

Those people will take you in with open arms. You are on the same level as they are.

Comment

I'll be your friend LWA.

Signed,

Homer
            "Calling an illegal alien an 'undocumented immigrant'
            is like calling a drug dealer an 'unlicensed pharmacist'"

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218 View Post
              Go to the forums at cbssports.com lwa

Those people will take you in with open arms. You are on the same level as they are.
              Thx man I like being constantly talked down to.

Comment

Perfect. CBS it is!

Good Luck!

Comment

I can't figure out if it is complete ignorance or stupidity (more likely both) that you don't realize you bring 100% of it on yourself.

Comment

Stupid lol not me.

Comment

I couldn't do that... Oklahoma has a 5 beside their name and Tennessee is unranked. Anyway I posted a winner last night. You guys hate on me way to much.

Diesel post a winner or something productive to the board.
                      I took Georgia Tech last night there is your winner oh wait I didn't post so do you think anyone cares. They have no reason to believe me nor should they. Same thing you do someone loses a posted play and you come in on there thread and say well I had the other team . (a) You have no proof nor did you help anyone on the board (b) you don't do stuff like that simple courtesy nobody likes to lose a bet it is going to happen but nobody likes it especially when some immature lost soul as yourself who BTW doesn't contribute much either doesn't post his plays. You posted once this week I believe and went 2-2 than you don't post put come in to people's threads and make it sound every game they lost you won. Give me a break man the bottom line with you is just don't know how to interact with a group of people and I imagine you have the same problem with people you sdeal with on a daily basis. The sad thing is you don't even realize you are doing somehting wrong you are in disputes with people that have nevere had a problem with anyone else on this board that should tell you something but it doesn't

Comment

You do nothing.

Comment

I do nothing but cause trouble.
                          Hell must be freezing over cause that's the 2nd thing I agree with you on today!

Comment

"Calling an illegal alien an 'undocumented immigrant'
                            is like calling a drug dealer an 'unlicensed pharmacist'"

Comment

You do nothing.
                              Asked you to lay low. Take 10 days off.

Comment

Originally posted by kbsooner21 View Post
                                All right donkey, let's have a winner takes all, loser leaves town bet.

Total wins from your Vols vs. my Sooners. Whichever team has more wins stays at BC, the loser moves on never to be heard from again on BC.

If one team is way ahead and the other is mathmatically eliminated from catching the other, then the loser packs his bags and leaves.

Let's do this or are you
                                I'll do the same bet with you, only I take So. Cal and you take Oklahoma,

Agreed ?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X