Can I get a little FFB advice please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by poskid View Post
    The safe play is Donald Brown. There is no other back on the team to take away carriesif he has a bad day. He catches the ball well and had a great string of games last year when they allowed him to be the #1 guy.

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218 View Post
      Vs. Bears though. Id rather play a guy vs. Jags at home. So we did disagree.

Comment

Originally posted by Letswinalot View Post
        A banged up Bears D and i dont care what D it is, Luck is the real deal and they will move the ball on offense.

Comment

That Minny/Jax game could end 6-3

My 2nd choice would be Redman without hesitation.

Comment

Originally posted by Letswinalot View Post
            Bear defense has declined. They have a hard time stopping pass catching backs like Brown. If Indy just tries to run it down their throats then I would agree that it could be a long day for Brown. But he's not that type of back.
            No thrills, frills, spills or write-ups. Just givin ya the winners everyday.

Comment

Bears were 8 yards per game better vs the run than Jax and that doesn't even say much in a division vs throwing teams like Detroit & GB

Chicago D doesn't scare me.

Comment

Working...
              X