LOL I am so funny.

Comment

L
      Originally posted by Letswinalot View Post
      LOL I am so funny.
      Not at all just socially dysfunctional

Comment

Hell I am happy as all get out, I had a really good weekend of betting. My team looked good. Just cuz your butthurt about my Sooner hatred don't be posting junk like "go kill yourself" or "I hope you die". That crosses some sort of line for sure.

Thanks for sharing your good weekend with us douchebag !!!
        Quote - "I had a really good weekend of betting"

YOU come in here and slam someone elses team AND you know he bet on them.
        YOU went into someone elses thread (Gris) when he didn't have a play on the Thursday game and said that you felt there were winners to be played on Thursday. And you got called out on that.
        YOU start this thread slamming another guys team, and then BOAST about "YOUR GOOD WEEKEND BETTING" and the ONLY post you make with ANY plays was on Friday - which by the way were losers !!

YOU didn't post ONE play Saturday or Sunday and then boast about "your good weekend betting !!"

And YOU can't understand why everyone here thinks YOU are a douchebag ??

Post some plays LETSDOUCHEALOT and then brag about your winning weekend.
        Oh, and to save you time from looking, I did post plays on Saturday and had a losing day.
        I guess I should have read your thread on Saturday and Sunday with YOUR winning plays !!! Oh, wait, you didn't post them !!
        BUT I believe you when you say that you had a "good weekend of betting !!"
        jc Wishes He Can Get A Goat

Comment

Originally posted by baseballdave View Post
          Thanks for sharing your good weekend with us douchebag !!!
          Quote - "I had a really good weekend of betting"

YOU come in here and slam someone elses team AND you know he bet on them.
          YOU went into someone elses thread (Gris) when he didn't have a play on the Thursday game and said that you felt there were winners to be played on Thursday. And you got called out on that.
          YOU start this thread slamming another guys team, and then BOAST about "YOUR GOOD WEEKEND BETTING" and the ONLY post you make with ANY plays was on Friday - which by the way were losers !!

YOU didn't post ONE play Saturday or Sunday and then boast about "your good weekend betting !!"

And YOU can't understand why everyone here thinks YOU are a douchebag ??

Post some plays LETSDOUCHEALOT and then brag about your winning weekend.
          Oh, and to save you time from looking, I did post plays on Saturday and had a losing day.
          I guess I should have read your thread on Saturday and Sunday with YOUR winning plays !!! Oh, wait, you didn't post them !!
          BUT I believe you when you say that you had a "good weekend of betting !!"

I went 2-2 Thursday and didnt post plays again. So you imagined friday losing picks.

Comment

Friday was my Vols day and I faded public and took Boise. Clean day Friday.

Saturday I had some good ones and KSTATE rallied to cover 34, then I hit arky state and over parlay, cuz my bookie allows parlays like that.

Yesterday was Lville and the Over in Baylor game, Clean day.

I mean I didnt win a fortune, but I had a good weekend.

Comment

Friday was my Vols day and I faded public and took Boise. Clean day Friday.

Saturday I had some good ones and KSTATE rallied to cover 34, then I hit arky state and over parlay, cuz my bookie allows parlays like that.

Yesterday was Lville and the Over in Baylor game, Clean day.

I mean I didnt win a fortune, but I had a good weekend.
              First, NOBODY HERE gives a shit BECAUSE YOU didn't post one play here. AGAIN, my thickheaded douchebag, YOU came and started a thread - this thread - making fun of someones team, which many of us do. BUT then you brag in this thread about you having "a good betting weekend" when YOU didn't post one play past Friday.
              Again, YOU don't understand why YOU have zero credability when you YOU dog someone elses team, when you know he bet on them, and then you come and brag about having a winning weekend when you didn't post ONE day of winning plays !!

YOU just don't get it do you ??? The problem is, you don't get it and you never will - hence your name - Letsdouchealot.

Comment

i was hopeing one day i could be in the cool crowd lmao
                rjeremy for my accounts manager/i love how he keeps numbers

Comment

First, NOBODY HERE gives a shit BECAUSE YOU didn't post one play here. AGAIN, my thickheaded douchebag, YOU came and started a thread - this thread - making fun of someones team, which many of us do. BUT then you brag in this thread about you having "a good betting weekend" when YOU didn't post one play past Friday.
                  Again, YOU don't understand why YOU have zero credability when you YOU dog someone elses team, when you know he bet on them, and then you come and brag about having a winning weekend when you didn't post ONE day of winning plays !!

YOU just don't get it do you ??? The problem is, you don't get it and you never will - hence your name - Letsdouchealot.
                  he was telling me to kill myslf lol go ump a game

Comment

Also you definitely give a shit, because you are crying about it.

I hate the Sooners... I dont feel bad about making the thread at all. You're exhausting.

Comment

I hate the Sooners... I dont feel bad about making the thread at all. You're exhausting.
                      Everyone gives a shit about you so do everyone a favor and just shut the " " up. Enough of your BS

Comment

Crying about it !!!!

I could care fucking less about your "supposed" winners !!! My whole point was that NO ONE here believes you or gives a fuck about your "supposed" winners because you never posted any winners. The ONLY day you posted, you lost douchebag. And by the way, I am glad you lost.

ANY TIME you want a challenge as to who can pick the most winners in either baseball, college football or nfl football, let me know. PLEASE let me know because YOU will lose.

And I have to go ump a game right now so why don't you do what you do best - go get drunk, throw your phone in the wated, and continue being the douchebag piece of shit that you are.

Comment

Crying about it !!!!

I could care fucking less about your "supposed" winners !!! My whole point was that NO ONE here believes you or gives a fuck about your "supposed" winners because you never posted any winners. The ONLY day you posted, you lost douchebag. And by the way, I am glad you lost.

ANY TIME you want a challenge as to who can pick the most winners in either baseball, college football or nfl football, let me know. PLEASE let me know because YOU will lose.

And I have to go ump a game right now so why don't you do what you do best - go get drunk, throw your phone in the wated, and continue being the douchebag piece of shit that you are.
                          Dude, you're a weird person.

Comment

Lmao

Who says cool crowd???

Fuckin idiot LWA!
                            Questions, comments, complaints:
                            [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by jcindaville View Post
                              Lmao

Who says cool crowd???

Fuckin idiot LWA!
                              awww damn u jc thi was my only chance to be in the cool crowd and u screwed it up my friend
                              rjeremy for my accounts manager/i love how he keeps numbers

Comment

I'm a charter member of the "cool crowd"
                                2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

Working...
                                X