This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guys Oklahoma may upset UTEP

It has took 3 FG misses, but I think OK is going to score the win.

Bump for KB, because I need

Calling me out for saying Vandy was dangerous at Vandy and Im saying Vandy would screw up UTEP. So somethings gotta give.

Comment

What do you want me to say? I don't think I've ever said OU is a title contender this year

I wasn't the one acting like Vandy was a championship contender after getting beat by a mediocre South Caro team.

Sure UTEP sucks, but all I care about is OU is 1-0 and onto next week...

Comment

Damn you... I never said Vandy was a title continue. Nevermind dumbass.

Comment

Anyway teams I am impressed with after week 1

Alabama

Oregon-didnt cover, but could have scored 100

Arizona State-I know vs. a bad team, but they crushed and I got a feeling about them

Tennessee-Should have won by way more if Hunter played like himself.

West Va-They actually took care of business vs. Marshall, it has been awhile.

USC-didnt cover, but looked great.

Ohio State-Look like a really good team this year.

BYU-They look on a mission and not a mormon mission either.

Teams that disappointed

Oklahoma

Florida-they looked horrible, BGSU was dropping passes or maybe couldve won

Wisconsin-is not the same Wisconsin at all.

Georgia-Gave up 199 rushing yards to Buffalo.

SCAR-They won that is all that matters in that game, but they cant pass and shouldnt be top 10.

Michigan-shouldn't be top 10 or Alabama should go play in the NFL.

Comment

Honorable mention to impressed list is actually

Arkansas State-Oregon is on another level, but they have a lot of quality players and that offense is going to torch the Sun Belt and they will destroy the Memphis Tigers next week... UNLOAD

Comment

Originally posted by Letswinalot View Post
              Damn you... I never said Vandy was a title continue. Nevermind dumbass.
              Nevermind dumbass? Can you see the thread title and the thread starter before making the dumbass comment?

Go drown yourself in a vat of moonshine and do us all a favor

Comment

Originally posted by kbsooner21 View Post
                Nevermind dumbass? Can you see the thread title and the thread starter before making the dumbass comment?

Go drown yourself in a vat of moonshine and do us all a favor
                I just had to take a jab at you when I saw the #4 next to Oklahoma while checking that game. I mean we already know about undeserving appearances in BCS title games... That team about makes me sick.

Comment

I just had to take a jab at you when I saw the #4 next to Oklahoma while checking that game. I mean we already know about undeserving appearances in BCS title games... That team about makes me sick.
                  Again, please swallow the barrel of .44 and pull the trigger.

Comment

Again, please swallow the barrel of .44 and pull the trigger.
                    Hell I am happy as all get out, I had a really good weekend of betting. My team looked good. Just cuz your butthurt about my Sooner hatred don't be posting junk like "go kill yourself" or "I hope you die". That crosses some sort of line for sure.

Comment

Not butthurt at all bro. Just wish you'd move along somewhere else. No one likes you here. One would think you'd get the hint...

Comment

Not butthurt at all bro. Just wish you'd move along somewhere else. No one likes you here. One would think you'd get the hint...
                        Who likes you? JC and Ldawg??? I mean that isn't the cool crowd on Bettorschat.

Comment

I mean KB quit acting like you are in the cool crowd and also you are probably the biggest jerk I've ever seen on a message board. I think its that Nascar bond that makes you think you have homies on here. Def not the cool crowd lol.

Comment

Who likes you? JC and Ldawg??? I mean that isn't the cool crowd on Bettorschat.
                            I mean KB quit acting like you are in the cool crowd and also you are probably the biggest jerk I've ever seen on a message board. I think its that Nascar bond that makes you think you have homies on here. Def not the cool crowd lol.

Comment

LWA, this is the last I ever respond to you right here. Good luck buddy, I hope you find a home where someone likes you. It's not here bro. Take care....

Comment

Working...
                              X