X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Junior Seau Dead at 43 - Suicide

Wow - only 43....this town is in shock:

Junior Seau dead in apparent suicide | UTSanDiego.com

He is now the 8th player from their 1994 Super Bowl team to die under tragic circumstances.

That's unreal. He was always one to give back to the city of San Diego. Sad news. Reports say his maid found him at his house.

Comment

I didn't want to believe it at first because I was seeing it at a few sites but Espn wasn't saying nothing. Then when they broke the story I knew it had been confirmed. I remember he drove his car off a cliff but survived but you can't help but wonder if maybe he was trying to do something to himself back then.

Comment

That's a real shame but can't say I am totally surprised. Back in 2010 after being released from jail following a domestic violence charge, he drove his car off a cliff in Carlsbad, CA, claiming he fell asleep at the wheel. The SUV landed about 40 feet below, but he wasn't injured. He probably tried to kill himself back then.

Comment

Wow! R.I.P. That is crazy

Comment

Originally posted by vols fan View Post
            I didn't want to believe it at first because I was seeing it at a few sites but Espn wasn't saying nothing. Then when they broke the story I knew it had been confirmed. I remember he drove his car off a cliff but survived but you can't help but wonder if maybe he was trying to do something to himself back then.
            I didn't read your post before posting my comment. Evidently we both think alike.

Comment

Originally posted by ravenmaniac View Post
              I didn't read your post before posting my comment. Evidently we both think alike.
              I think we do

Gunshot wound to the chest is whats being reported now. A woman claiming to be his girlfriend mad the 911 call and a handgun was found near him. Damn that's crazy!!!

Comment

You have to be in some real anquish to kill yourself, very sad to hear this.

Hope he didn't leave behind any young children
                Questions, comments, complaints:
                [email protected]

Comment

maybe he was murdered....

Comment

maybe he got screwed on investments and he was broke whouldnt be the first time this happened to a big time athelete after retirement

Comment

Very sad. Junior was very loved and looked up to by many.

Comment

Originally posted by The Lovedoc View Post
                        Not many murder victims have previously told their moms that they wish God would hurry up and take them out of this world. Anyone who can read will tell you it wasn't murder!!!

Comment

Thats sad and the way it happened is even worse. He must not have been very spiritual to do that, I hope God shows a ton of mercy.

Comment

3 kids

Sad
                            Questions, comments, complaints:
                            [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by The Lovedoc View Post
                              where you been hiding biiiiaaaccchhhhhh ? i bumped your coffee thread and started another one in the horse forum-WHEN I GROW UP I WANNA BE JUST LIKE YOU !!!!
                              DON'T YOU EAT THE YELLOW SNOW !! PS-MARVIN LOVES SPLIT SALAD !!

Comment

Working...
                              X