No announcement yet.

Junior Seau Dead at 43 - Suicide

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It is sad when someone like him passes away because of all the good he did but suicide is a pathetic way out for anyone. You leave everyone around you upset and helpless. Suicide is very selfish and cowardly.
    NFL System - Year 1
    Week 2 3-2 +0.8 Units
    Week 3 3-2-1 +0.8 Units
    Week 3 3-3 -0.3 Units
    Week 4 3-2 +0.8 Units
    Week 5 2-3 -1.3 Units
    Week 6 4-1 +2.9 Units
    Week 7 3-0 +3.0 Units
    Week 8 2-3 -2.35 Units
    Week 9 0-1 -1.1 Units
    Season Total 23-17 +3.35 Units

Comment

Junior's Mom

If you haven't seen this footage of Junior's Mom speaking to the media outside his home, it is gut-wrenching:

Junior Seau's Mother Cries Over Death of Son | Video - ABC News

Comment

I hate news reporting nowadays. No matter how tragic the story someone has to have a microphone shoved in someone's face. No such thing as grieving in private. I know the woman could have walked away but come on. Her son just killed himself. Like we didn't know how devistated she would be. We had to see it on live TV.

Comment

Originally posted by xstac2169 View Post
          It is sad when someone like him passes away because of all the good he did but suicide is a pathetic way out for anyone. You leave everyone around you upset and helpless. Suicide is very selfish and cowardly.
          Disagree killing yourself is not something easy to do.

Comment

Originally posted by BettorsChat View Post
            It's funny me and a buddy were saying this earlier.I said suicide is the bitch way out.As we started talking I thought damn how fragile does ones mind have to be to want to die and want to be out of this world.But on the other side u hqve got to have a strong mind to pull the trigger.Would love to hear some therapists thoughts on does a weak minded or strong minded person commit suicide.

When I was a junior in high school we had a student bring a gun and shoot himself in the stomach.We had counselors there to talk to us and one thing always stuck with me.

They said ," Suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem."
            MLB 2012***100-98 +$215 OR +2.15 UNITS
            HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
            0-0TOP PLAYS

NCAA FBL 2011-2012**** 26-23

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

Originally posted by BettorsChat View Post
              It is easy. Go to the biggest building in the world and jump. Doesn't get much easier than that?

Comment

Originally posted by tech fan View Post
                They said ," a permanent solution to a temporary problem."
                my therapist says the same thing to me with regards to food.
                2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

A team of scientists who analyzed the brain tissue of renowned NFL linebacker Junior Seau after his suicide last year have concluded the football player suffered a debilitating brain disease likely caused by two decades worth of hits to the head, researchers and his family exclusively told ABC News and ESPN.

Seau's family donated his brain to neuroscientists at the National Institutes for Health who are conducting ongoing research on traumatic brain injury and football players

Comment

Originally posted by ToDaClub View Post
                    A team of scientists who analyzed the brain tissue of renowned NFL linebacker Junior Seau after his suicide last year have concluded the football player suffered a debilitating brain disease likely caused by two decades worth of hits to the head, researchers and his family exclusively told ABC News and ESPN.

Seau's family donated his brain to neuroscientists at the National Institutes for Health who are conducting ongoing research on traumatic brain injury and football players

Kaz told me he was donating his rectum to The Institue of Proctology once he died to have them research the effects of long term home and home Sausage fest have on ones asshole.

Should be pretty interesting research, I'm pretty sure Dimer will follow the findings with great interest.
                    Questions, comments, complaints:
                    [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by jcindaville View Post
                      Kaz told me he was donating his rectum to The Institue of Proctology once he died to have them research the effects of long term home and home Sausage fest have on ones asshole.

Should be pretty interesting research, I'm pretty sure Dimer will follow the findings with great interest.

Comment

Working...
                      X