G Monta Ellis Traded To Milwaukee Bucks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wayne1218 View Post
    Hey, it doesn't matter to me, i'm not a fan of theirs but i guarantee one thing, i am not alone with thinking their strength was the G position on that team. You can drink the kool aid with that deal but i'm not going to. Jackson is a fuckin nutbag and Bogut not only missed games with injuries, he also is a fuckin nutbag and missed games for personal problems. What a duo!
    Have you read about Monta Ellis?

Comment

Originally posted by BigWeiner View Post
      82, 66, 78, 36, 69, 65. That's his games played. I'd take that. Who are the other good centers? Dwight Howard, Bynum, Marc Gasol, Gortat??
      Yes, they are good but unfortunately, putting Bogut's name next to those guys is funnier than this trade itself!

Comment

Have you read about Monta Ellis?
        Just in box scores and i like what i see.

Comment

I actually like Bogut when healthy BW but not for Monta. Putting him with Monta, Curry and Lee, that i would have liked. I don't like giving up your leading scorer for him.

Comment

82, 66, 78, 36, 69, 65. That's his games played. I'd take that. Who are the other good centers? Dwight Howard, Bynum, Marc Gasol, Gortat??
            If you put Gasol and Gortat on that list you should put Pekovic on there too.

I agree with Wayne. GS is going to continue to be mediocre as long as the continue to trade away better players for worse players like Monta for Bogut. No way no how does that trade make sense unless it in someway saves them cap room for a superstar.
            No thrills, frills, spills or write-ups. Just givin ya the winners everyday.

Comment

I like Bogut and don't think he'll be a waste. He was the number 1 overall pick for a reason. No kwame brown jokes. Monta is a great scorer but he's undersized on D. Also he messed up his ankle driving a moped, lied about it, sent pictures of his package to some warrior employee. Dude is not smart. He was to watch but he didn't make All Star teams for a reason. He'll shoot for the bucks but they'll get destoyed on D and there won't be enough ball to go around.

Comment

I like Bogut and don't think he'll be a waste. He was the number 1 overall pick for a reason. No kwame brown jokes. Monta is a great scorer but he's undersized on D. Also he messed up his ankle driving a moped, lied about it, sent pictures of his package to some warrior employee. Dude is not smart. He was to watch but he didn't make All Star teams for a reason. He'll shoot for the bucks but they'll get destoyed on D and there won't be enough ball to go around.
                Monta is not a bad playmaker either. I bet him small to have more than 29 pts/assists vs. LAC the other day and he had like 13 assists.

Comment

Bogut hasn't been an all star either bw and let's face it, you said there were how many good centers in the League? 3 or 4? And he has never made a team as a reserve or anything? That should be the easiest position on the court to make an all star team if you are worth a shit. At least at the G position, Monta has had to compete with guys like Westbrook, Kobe, Paul, DWill and others. Bogut has who, Howard and that's it in the East and he can't even be the 2nd or 3rd center on a team ever? That all star argument holds no weight imo. It is more of a knock on Bogut imo than it is Monta.

Comment

Hell, you named 4 good centers and pk named 1.

4 of those 5 are from the west. Where has Bogut been during the all star break every year? Australia??

Comment

If Bogut plays and I think he will, curry, Thompson, wright, lee, and Bogut is a lot better than curry Monta wright lee and udoh. Thompson is for real by the way.

Comment

Warriors missing Monta already. Klay Thompson is the real deal

Comment

Working...
                        X