X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by kbsooner21 View Post
    Why am I not surprised?

So anyway you still put up a sign. When I just owned you. your team played a lower scoring title game. That was cue to STFU and you should be ashamed of some of the stuff you said.

for you

Comment

• Yea, you owned me.

Comment

• Congrats on owning me LWA

You win a prize!

Comment

• I'm sorry if you or anyone else took what I said out of context. Anyone that knows me knows I didn't mean it that way.

Comment

Congrats on owning me LWA

You win a prize!
            No, but I did win you a prize in the Salary cap FFB league. Did you get paid? Anyway I let you have all the money it prob wasn't much, but I think you should buy me into a standard FFB pay league next year. So dont be broke.

Comment

• Originally posted by Letswinalot View Post
              No, but I did win you a prize in the Salary cap FFB league. Did you get paid? Anyway I let you have all the money it prob wasn't much, but I think you should buy me into a standard FFB pay league next year. So dont be broke.
              You're crazy if you think I'm ever buying you into a damn thing ever again.

Comment

You're crazy if you think I'm ever buying you into a damn thing ever again.
                Fuck you then hope something bad happens to you today. I won that damn thing by whipping yalls ass and gave you all the winnings and you're being a bitch. How many times have you got your ass kicked in your life. Don't lie. It must be a lot.

Comment

• You got a pretty sweet deal KB. Buy me in to win and I gave you all the money. Anyway I dont want your buy in again ever. But you're like the biggest bitch of all time is what has been established.

Comment

• Originally posted by baseballdave View Post
                    First, I am an LSU fan and we got our butt whipped tonight. I'm not going to get into the STUPID argument about whom should be playing whom. Don't blame the teams - blame the BCS. Until it is fixed, you will have these arguments EVERY year and then WAY TOO many people get on here and get personal.

This thread should definitely be in the rant section, not the All Sports Discussion.
                    Some of the shit I read on here is totally wrong and way to personal.
                    Kaptain made a point about this in one of the Members Pick threads - way to much personal bullshit at each other.

Hova - don't know you and don't care but you started it by saying there are nothing by faggots and tornadoes in OK.

KB - love u brother but you are WAY out of line about "pissing on the Tuscaloosa tornado victims graves".

If this is what the "In game thread" is suppose to be, I wish everyone well and I won't be back. And I know - who gives a fuck.
                    But some of you should remember it was just a fucking football game. I lost money on it and I know some of you lost and some won - but shit, this stuff said on here is way of of line.

Congrats Bama and believe me that hurts to say, but I'm not gonna call people cocksuckers and such because the team I backed lost a football game.
                    Nicely Said!

This forum isn't about bashing each other. It's about trying to beat the book. Too much personal interest in one's team playing another persons team then it becomes a bash fest. This site should be filled with GROWN men that can carry a conversation without having to bash.

And I believe it was Bry who said this should be in the rant forum and that's correct. Their is no sense in GROWN men calling each other names over a computer, bashing another persons team or bashing another forum member.

Comment

Working...
                    X