This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by hova View Post
    Bama dip shit. I live in PCOLA Fl. Thats right. Home of the fuckin beast known as Trent Richardson. Roll Fuckin Tide haters
    You're a real cocksucker...have a nice night.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bill the Thrill View Post
      Alabama didn't win that title
      THE SEC WON IT
      LOL, so true...just got into it with a friend of mine on Facebook...he's a South Carolina fan yet he blows the SEC constantly and was blowing Bama all night...I jjust don't get it, I really don't.

Comment

• Originally posted by LVJimmy View Post
        You're a real cocksucker...have a nice night.
        You asked who my team was jack ass. I told you. You know im gonna have a good night. Hey call KB and see if hes still up so you guys can fuck each other. Roll Tide Roll. Jimmy

Comment

• First, I am an LSU fan and we got our butt whipped tonight. I'm not going to get into the STUPID argument about whom should be playing whom. Don't blame the teams - blame the BCS. Until it is fixed, you will have these arguments EVERY year and then WAY TOO many people get on here and get personal.

This thread should definitely be in the rant section, not the All Sports Discussion.
          Some of the shit I read on here is totally wrong and way to personal.
          Kaptain made a point about this in one of the Members Pick threads - way to much personal bullshit at each other.

Hova - don't know you and don't care but you started it by saying there are nothing by faggots and tornadoes in OK.

KB - love u brother but you are WAY out of line about "pissing on the Tuscaloosa tornado victims graves".

If this is what the "In game thread" is suppose to be, I wish everyone well and I won't be back. And I know - who gives a fuck.
          But some of you should remember it was just a fucking football game. I lost money on it and I know some of you lost and some won - but shit, this stuff said on here is way of of line.

Congrats Bama and believe me that hurts to say, but I'm not gonna call people cocksuckers and such because the team I backed lost a football game.
          jc Wishes He Can Get A Goat

Comment

• Originally posted by 10DimeBry View Post
            and what exactly is in alabama besides klan members and missing teeth?
            Bahahahahaha
            Ur a dick Dimer, but Damn you are funny
            Questions, comments, complaints:
            [email protected]

Comment

• Originally posted by kbsooner21 View Post
              SEC SEC SEC

SuckEachothersCock SuckEachothersCock SuckEachothersCock

SEC SEC SEC
              [email protected]

Comment

• Nicely said Dave and 100% correct.

Comment

• This is not what BC is about. All the name calling and insults are way beyond me.

If I was around last night none of this would have been going on but I can not be here 24/7. hova has been banned. When he can conduct himself like an adult he can email me.

Comment

• Originally posted by baseballdave View Post
                    First, I am an LSU fan and we got our butt whipped tonight. I'm not going to get into the STUPID argument about whom should be playing whom. Don't blame the teams - blame the BCS. Until it is fixed, you will have these arguments EVERY year and then WAY TOO many people get on here and get personal.

This thread should definitely be in the rant section, not the All Sports Discussion.
                    Kaptain made a point about this in one of the Members Pick threads - way to much personal bullshit at each other.

Hova - don't know you and don't care but you started it by saying there are nothing by faggots and tornadoes in OK.

KB - love u brother but you are WAY out of line about "pissing on the Tuscaloosa tornado victims graves".

If this is what the "In game thread" is suppose to be, I wish everyone well and I won't be back. And I know - who gives a fuck.
                    But some of you should remember it was just a fucking football game. I lost money on it and I know some of you lost and some won - but shit, this stuff said on here is way of of line.

Congrats Bama and believe me that hurts to say, but I'm not gonna call people cocksuckers and such because the team I backed lost a football game.
                    Very well said Dave.
                    It's always noon somewhere!

My Fish and Aquariums

Griffey's Posted Record

Comment

• Originally posted by baseballdave View Post
                      First, I am an LSU fan and we got our butt whipped tonight. I'm not going to get into the STUPID argument about whom should be playing whom. Don't blame the teams - blame the BCS. Until it is fixed, you will have these arguments EVERY year and then WAY TOO many people get on here and get personal.

I think you misread my statement. He's the one that brought up the tornado shit earlier. I was just reiterating about how big of a jackass his comment looked like earlier. I'm sorry if you took it the wrong way, that was certainly not my intent.

Comment

• I am also an LSU fan and have to agree with Dave, we just got our asses handed to us last night. Now our right to be there was never in question actually, it was the team that flat out beat the undisputed nr1 that people said does not belong, so the BCS might have got it right after all. As far as LSU is concerned, someone said that they would have gotten exposed if there were playoffs, REALLY? So beating 2 BCS Bowl winners, 4 other bowl winners and Alabama last time they played was not tough enough test in regular season? Our offense leaves some room to be desired for sure, but I am still convinced(might be homer mentality) that Alabama was the only team in the country that could have done that to us. No SEC ass kissing here, but I have to give credit where credit is due, congratz to Alabama for coming in and basically humiliating the LSU offense.

Comment

• I agree with what Dave said too, but I understand KB's line of response as well.

I told Dave last night that this team and conference bAshing was out of hand. People love their teams, the term fan is short for fanatic for a reason.

Fans only can listen so much to others calling their teams garbage before they retaliate, plus you add some alcohol to the equation and it is a recipe for whAt you got last night.

The little jab at your team losing is long gone here at BC, we have resorted to hateful joy at other members teams getting beat.

I wish I would have never shared who my favorite teams are here at Bc, rest assured I won't make that same mistake at another sports forum!
                          [email protected]

Comment

• LOL KB this game scored more than the Okie/Va Tech title game. OKie used to have a D???? I cant remember those days.

Comment

• Originally posted by Letswinalot View Post
                              LOL KB this game scored more than the Okie/Va Tech title game. OKie used to have a D???? I cant remember those days.
                              Why am I not surprised?

Comment

• Originally posted by kbsooner21 View Post
                                Why am I not surprised?
                                I remember it a little bit was young and couldnt bet yet. I think if it were not for being bettors we would watch a lot less sports.

Comment

Working...
                                X