No announcement yet.

Saturday NFL Playoff/NBA, NCAA Hoops In Game/Bitch Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guessing the NO/SF line will be NO -2...thoughts?

Comment

Still rearing back and winging it. Excuse me for laughing when Suh busts through and knocks the fuck out of Brees

Comment

SB is in a dome this season...if GB or NO gets in, O/U will be 70.

Comment

I understood the last td up 10 with 5 to go but now? Shouldn't they be handing off and draining the clock?

Comment

Originally posted by LVJimmy View Post
            SB is in a dome this season...if GB or NO gets in, O/U will be 70.
            Against Pitt or Balt? I don't think so ..........

Comment

Maybe I'm dirty as fuck, but I tell Suh no matter how late it is, I want Brees to be hurting after that last deep throw.

Comment

Taking a knee now...Bellicheck would've tried to score there.

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218 View Post
                  Against Pitt or Balt? I don't think so ..........
                  Slight sarcasm in my post...either way, I don't see Pitt making it...if it is Balt/GB or NO, I see O/U at 54ish.

Comment

If saints or GB played New england in Super bowl what would you think the over/under would be?

all 3 teams have great offenses but terrible defenses

i would think the total would have to be 65 or above
                    2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

Originally posted by 10DimeBry View Post
                      If saints or GB played New england in Super bowl what would you think the over/under would be?

all 3 teams have great offenses but terrible defenses

i would think the total would have to be 65 or above
                      I'm thinking right around that number...it was 59 tonight so I'm thinking it would be a little higher assuming you have Brady instead of Stafford.

Comment

I have no problem with a team playing, throwing and scoring for all 60 minutes, no matter how big their lead is in professional sports/football.

I'll never understand the theory of "They shouldn't pile on or rub it in."

Only in football.

Batters don't stop swinging up 10 in the 9th, basketball players don't stop shooting up 20 with a minute to go and hockey players don't stop shooting up 5 with 3 to play.

For some reason though, people always want football players to stop and take a knee or not throw. I'll never understand why it is different than the other 3

Comment

I only have a problem with it when I'm getting points with the other side

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218 View Post
                            I have no problem with a team playing, throwing and scoring for all 60 minutes, no matter how big their lead is in professional sports/football.

I'll never understand the theory of "They shouldn't pile on or rub it in."

Only in football.

Batters don't stop swinging up 10 in the 9th, basketball players don't stop shooting up 20 with a minute to go and hockey players don't stop shooting up 5 with 3 to play.

For some reason though, people always want football players to stop and take a knee or not throw. I'll never understand why it is different than the other 3

i agree with this 100%. key word for me is "professional". if you are paid and it is your job to score or stop a team from scoring then you do your job or atleast try.

high school, college i strongly disagree with running up scores.
                            2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

NO -3

Balt -9

Comment

Working...
                              X