• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Calvin Johnson is such a freak!

Comment

Originally posted by kbsooner21 View Post
      MegaTron is a complete stud! Wow
      He'll probably never put up the numbers that Moss did, but if you compare skills, I think CJ's are better.

Comment

Originally posted by LVJimmy View Post
        He'll probably never put up the numbers that Moss did, but if you compare skills, I think CJ's are better.
        Moss did one thing better than anyone else ever has and maybe ever will and that was go deep. CJ is no doubt an all around better receiver. The #'s he still puts up with the coverage he faces week in and week out is incredible!

Comment

Brees needs to go deep 1 more time to pile up some more 3 For All points for me!

Comment

Moss did one thing better than anyone else ever has and maybe ever will and that was go deep. CJ is no doubt an all around better receiver. The #'s he still puts up with the coverage he faces week in and week out is incredible!
            Not to mention, he doesn't have Brady throwing him the ball...though Stafford looks like he's the real deal.

Comment

I can't wait for someone to knock these score running up sob's dick in the dirt.

SF or GB

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218 View Post
                  Brees needs to go deep 1 more time to pile up some more 3 For All points for me!
                  Add 3 for all to N21 as my two pools I can not get my hands wrapped around

Comment

Wayne, you have mail too btw

Comment

I hate this NFL flag football shit! Wait til these guys play the SEC.

Signed,

AlextheDumbass

Comment

Add 3 for all to N21 as my two pools I can not get my hands wrapped around
                        Some of the picks i see every week in 3 for all boggle my mind. Just guys i would never think of using and people do. I'll never understand it but to each their own i guess!

Comment

I can't wait for someone to knock these score running up sob's dick in the dirt.

SF or GB
                          I don't really think that was running it up...give Payton credit for realizing his defense stinks.

Comment

I have Det +21 in a 10 point tease. If I lose this I'll go nuts

Comment

Not sure why they are passing now, up 17 with under 3 to go.

Comment

I have Det +21 in a 10 point tease. If I lose this I'll go nuts
                                oh no....

Comment

Working...
                                X